Nath Imagine for Mar

No, no, no, no, NO! This can't be happening, it can't be true! But sadly it is and it's never going to change. It's positive and I feel negative. Nathan never said anything about wanting kids but here I am, pregnant anyway. Yay...

About two hours ago I found out that I'm pregnant, and now I'm walking in circles throughout our apartment FREAKING OUT!!!

What will he say?

Will he leave me?

If he does who will I go to?

Even if he doesn't what will everyone else think? The media, the fans, my parents, his parents?

It's all too much, I can't take it anymore.

Then everything went black...

I woke up however many hours later on the floor in the living room.

I wondered what happened, then it all came rushing back to me. "Ugh," I groaned, remembering me freaking out.

Nath was still at work because he wasn't here, which means I still have time to figure out how to tell him.

"Mar, I'm home!" A thick Gloucester accent rang out through the silent apartment, so... scrap that, it's now or never.

"Hey babe," I called back, heaving myself up and onto a chair. Nathan walked into the living room and smiled at me, I returned it.

"Oh my god, Mar, I had the BEST day at work today. The boys and I were filming for this weeks Wanted Wednesday video and-"

"That's great! Umm, I really need to tell you something, and I don't think your going to like it." I cut him off, his fast speaking was making me more dizzy than I am.

"What is it? You know you can tell me anything." Nath's smile dropped and his face turned serious, making me more nervous than I already am.

"Ok, I don't know how to say this so I'm just going to say it." I began, I took a deep breath and told him straight. "Nathan, I'm pregnant."

There it is, the news is out. Wow, that's actually a huge weight off my shoulders.

Nathan turned pale which really scared me, and asked, "I am the dad, right?" I nodded.

He smiled so huge and engulfed me in a hug. "This is absolutely fantastic!" I breathed out a breath I didn't know I was holding and smiled too.

Nathan kissed me and whispered: "We're going to be parents."

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hello loveys!

I'm not busy today, so feel free to ask for an imagine, just include your name and the band member you want it to be with.

Hope you liked this imagine! Personally it's one of my favourites.

~ Lizzie 😘