Pref 2) What you get each other for Christmas

This chapter is dedicated to Julia_TW1 and forgot to mention that the last preference was dedicated to TWNathanSykesTW sorryyyyyyy!!

These are crappy (excuse the language) but I have good news!!!

Read on to find out!

💝🎁💝🎁💝🎁💝🎁 (⬅️ Festive theme!)

Tom:
What you get him: Parrot food (as a prank 😉) and new trainers.
What he gets you: A fake spider in your hair (another prank 😏) and a silver heart locket to make up for it.

Siva:
What you get him: Scented candles (very Siva the Diva 😅) and a signed photo of himself (just coz 😊).
What he gets you: A charm bracelet with 'Siva's Girl' engraved on a heart charm (aww).

Max:
What you get him: A football signed by all the members of his team (which I can't remember 😓😄).
What he gets you: A poster saying "Will you marry me?" and an engagement ring!! 😍

Jay:
What you get him: A new lizard!!! (Which he loved almost as much as you! 😜)
What he gets you: Sparkly new high heel shoes!!! (Which you pointed out in the shop a week before but, hey, it's the thought that counts!)

Nathan:
What you get him: A 'Charmer' snapback and some sexytime...! 😉 (I'm sorry I had to!)
What he gets you: Concert tickets for your fave band and their new album.

🎁💝🎁💝🎁💝🎁💝

Soooooo the good news...

REQUESTS ARE RE-OPENING!!!!!!!!! 🎉

You can also request preferences although I will only be updating them on a Friday.

So come on people, get requesting! I want to be busy over the holidays!!!

And don't forget to check out Fallen, update again on Sunday!

~ Lizzie 😘