Imagine for @SofieB25 with Me!

This is really short and crappy but I still hope you like it SofieB25 😄

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

You were going to your best friends house for a sleepover!

You could hardly contain your excitement!!

You walked to your friends house and politely knocked on the door. Within a few seconds her mum opened the door.

"Hi Sofie! Come in please. You know where Liz is." She invited you in then left you to it and carried on cooking a delicious smelling dinner which you knew you were going to enjoy later.

You walked up to your bestie's room, you had learnt the way off-by-heart, and opened her bedroom door.

You quietly slipped in, the sound of her loud music covered up your footsteps.

Your friend was facing the opposite direction to you, humming along to her favourite song, completely oblivious to you.

You crept up behind her and...

"BOO!!!"

You jumped on your friends shoulders and she screamed.

You burst out laughing while she looked at you with a hand on her heart and a pretend horror-stricken face.

"God, Sofie! I nearly had a heart attack! You really scared me." Elizabeth said, pretending to be mad at you.

"Yeah, that was the whole point!" You replied, still in fits of laughter. "Sorry Liz, but you should have seen your face!"

Lizzie pouted and pushed past you gently to turn the music up.

"So are we going to start this part or what?!" She announced, and before you knew it you were having the time of your life with your best friend.

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Not doing anymore like that so don't ask.

Hope you liked it Sofie!!!

Forbidden Love in two days!

~ Lizzie 😘