*30*

Its Friday morning

Its Friday morning.

Don't get me wrong. I'm absolutely terrified of whats about to happen.

I know people are going to die. I know I'm going to have to kill. I know I'm risking everything for this.

But I'm tired of sitting back and waiting for the world to come to me. If it won't come to me, then I need to go to it and take it back.

I'm also terrified of my uncle. But I have to be the one to put a bullet through his head. And I hope I only have one left when I do.

I'm also overly excited. The main plan has been set among the leaders. Those from the inside know what to do.

My dad has disappeared again, but he told me I'd see him before the fight starts, but I'm scared I'll never see him again.

I still haven't gone home to see Ella and Brian. But I'm planning on it after school so I can say goodbye, in case I can't go home.

The day starts as it always does. A kiss from Jason, changing to my school clothes, today I decide to wear my pastel purple skater dress and my blue leather jacket. I slip on my pastel purple hightops and run down stairs.

Then another kiss from Jason and a hug from Jasmine.

Then we eat breakfast, today his mom made us some choclate chip pancakes.

"Thank you mom," I smile and we head off to school once we're done

When I get to school, I say hello to my friends and explain how I'm doing. Then Michael offers me a present or something. Today he gives me a bottle of booze. "No! We're fighting today. Not parting," I laugh. I throw the whiskey bottle into my locker and grab my English stuff.

Then the school day goes as always. Nothing new. Then the final bell rings, Jemma cowers away as I leave the room.

I go home, not to Jason's, home.

Its so weird being here, but not seeing her face. Not hearing her voice.

"Mom, dad?" I call out, my voice cracking at my sadness.

Ella stumbles out of her bed room, "hello darling. Bryan us working right now."

"Oh, well I wanted to come by and say hi... And maybe goodbye."

"Why goodbye?"

"In case of moles, we pushed up the attack date. I want to say bye in case I don't come home."

"I hope you do. Well, hurry along then. Don't want to be late."

I nod and leave.

I leave and I go to the Athenian mansion to find some weaponry as back-up.

"Hello miss. The armory is just this way." A kind man by the name of john luke, just kidding, I don't actually know his name. I start laughing to myself.