*23*

So this one is very short

So this one is very short. But you guys needed this!

"Vicki!" I call out, but no luck. I really hope she got out. "Vicki!"

"Baby, we gotta go. Shes smart. I'm sure she got out twenty minutes ago," Ariana pulls on me.

"You go look for her outside. I'm going to go upstairs. I promise, I'll be out in ten minutes or less."

"Promise?"

"I told you I wouldn't leave you tonight," I kiss her and shoo he off to the outside and I rush down the stairs.

A fire erupts in the kitchen and I'm grabbed from behind.

"Fuck you," I flip them over and make them land on their back. I stomp there head and brush myself off.

"Vicki!" I call out again as more people rush past me, trying to escape. I run upstairs just to see if I just missed her, one more time.

Someone tuggs at my legs. I look at a girl, at most 13, gasping for air.

I'm not alone up here.

I help her up, revealing a bullet hole through just under her shoulder and her right lung.

"Go home okay? Go get help. If you have no where, go find Jason. I know you know who that is."

She nods and limps away.

I keep looking for Vicki, calling her isn't working.

As I'm searching the large area upstairs I'm attacked again.

A shot rimgs behind me, zipping into the wall.

"God damn it. Y'all can't leave me the fuck alone," I say as I flawlessly sweep my leg, causing him to fall over the railing.

I stand back up, gasping for air of my own, and brush myself off.

"Vick-" I start laughing and stumbling around the hall.

I stumble upon the window at the end of the hall and look down.

When I see Ariana I place my hand on the window and whisper, "I love you," knowing what is really going to happen to me.

I hear someone struggling near the stairs and I do my best to run over.

"Fuck!" I hear a familiar voice.

When I turn the corner I see Jason struggling to fight off an attacker, whom I have to assume ran out of bullets.

Jason is on one knee, making a joke about marriage. The woman starts to kick him. I pull out my gun and shoot her, strait through her eye. She tumbles down the stairs.

He turns around, "You're ok!" He yells with a now grainy voice

I smile and I take another step, nearly falling as I do. "I think so," I brush myself off.  "You look alright your-" I hear a shot ring, then pain.

I can still think for a small amount of time. But then... Then it all stops.

Hey!

So I know its short af, but I wanted you guys to see the perspective of Taylor as she dies.

What did you guys think?

Love you!

~K3