Arc 1-2: Ceo, Take me Please!

CHAPTER 2: Perfect

It was dinner time at Faith's house, and since her family was quite close to the Ml's, this would be the first time she would be seeing him in the flesh.

The Overseer was very excited.

And as expected, upon seeing him, she could see he was perfect.

His beautiful ice cold blue eyes! His chiseled jawline and black toussled hair! His handsome figure which was being hugged by a suit! And finally his natural frosty disposition!

Ahh, exactly as he should be!

Faith smiles, and watches as the family takes a seat.

Look at him, throwing her a calculative gaze! He obviously wants to get back at her for what she did to the fl!

Ahhh, so very ml like!

This is how the ml should be!

Cool and overbearing!!!

If Faith's eyes could shoot stars, they would be, as she was staring at Kris with such a passionate gaze. Usually she would be more subtle when checking him out.

This made Kris frown.

As usual the parents would converse first, setting the mood for everyone else. "It's been too long!" Kris' parents greet. "How are the kids?"

Faith's parents quickly respond. "Oh you know, the usual. Erik is doing well. He'll probably be inheriting the company next year."

"Oh congratulations! That's also when Kris will finally be in full control. Cheers to another close year, ay?" They all clink glasses, with the younger generation included.

There were no minors here. So everyone could drink.

The Overseer found the taste to be quite strange. She never had to eat or drink when she was in the void. However now she could.

She was drinking her glass like as if it were water. Pouring herself more when it was empty.

Erik, immediately notices her actions and hurries to step in. In a low voice he whispers, "what are you doing? Pace yourself! Although this isn't anything heavy, you're a lightweight, remember?"

Faith was stunned. She looks at her glass and finally realises what she was doing.

She was drinking the famed alcohol. The stuff that makes humans groggy, and that cannon fodder like her use to slip a aphrodisiac typically in.

Her eyes began to shine in awe, as she downs another cup.

Her brother pinches her thigh obviously unhappy with her.

Faith finally decides to put the glass down, before taking a bite of her food.

This was the first time she ever ate.

And it was delicious. She immediately fell in love, and began to eat the food and incredible speeds. Still, she was a neat eater, and not a single crumb could be seen falling onto the floor.