Arc 2-1: My Handsome King

CHAPTER 1: What went wrong?

The Overseer sighs as she had returned to the void.

Her golden eyes seemed to sparkle with disappointment as she uncaringly tosses the snow globe she was holding, onto her floor.

"What a letdown."

The snow globe that once contained such a beautiful shinning world, was now glowing orange, as if in a blaze.

*crack*

It lands onto the floor, with its glass dome shattering into a million little pieces.

The Overseer obviously didn't care, merely inspecting the rest of the snow globes on her shelf.

"Hmmm, what world to mess up next? I'm really sick of seeing such predictable plots by these worlds. Like seriously, can't they do anything better?"

It was as if her previous failure never happened.

The Overseer suddenly stops in her tracks, as her eyes land on a dusty globe.

She snatches it off the shelf in excitement, as she hurries to wipe the dust off, revealing the beautiful splendor of a new world.

"How nostalgic." She smiles widely. "I haven't watched over you in a very long time."

She laughs deviously, as she wonders over to her bed.

She traces the curves of the globe. "But it's because I got sick of you very easily. Maybe now I can fix you?"

She stared at it with a deep gaze. Her black hair which cascaded down her back, in never ending waves, made her pale skin seem even more gorgeous just like the moon itself.

She was mesmerising, however just as dangerous as what lurks in the shadows.

"Mm, yes I've decided. This is the next world I want to change. It's extremely ridiculous! I don't know why I was ever so blind as to even like this world. Especially with such a leech of an fl, and a slag man of an ml. Honestly they are perfect for each other. One has a harem, and indulges them everyday. The other has a greed for power. Wanting to be empress. Both are happy in the end after getting over many trials together."

The Overseer rolls her golden eyes. "Bleh how romantic!"

She suddenly grins. "Ah, but I do love the supporting characters. Just why does the world have to use them as cannon fodder? I don't want them to die just for that pair of crappy protagonists. I'll definitely help save them instead!! Honestly They were the ones who kept me interested anyways."

Nodding to herself the Overseer seemed to have finally decided on her next world.

Within seconds she closes her eyes, and is sucked up into the new world.

Her void was left empty once again, however a strange shadow seemed to flicker in the darkness.

Or perhaps that's merely your imagination.

When the Overseer finally opens her eyes again, she frowns.

The first thing that registers in her mind was the stench of piss.