Bonus Chapter #1 When You're the Owner...

The Overseer and The Entity sat together, cuddling on the bed.

The Overseer sat in between his legs, leaning against his chest being the little spoon. She grins as she shows him the new snow globe that had just arrived.

The Enity couldn't help but kiss her cheek. Her innocent smile was just too adorable. Her face goes red in response making him chuckle. "So what's the first thing you usually do to a new world?"

The Overseer quickly regains her bearings. She looks at the snow globe with newfound excitement. "I watch them carefully. Trying to find some people I like. Then if they do well, I'll support them and grant their wishes. Hopping to see a happy ending."

"Hmm... I see." He rests his chin on her shoulder. His hot breath tickling her ear.

She rolls her eyes petting his head of hair as she indulges him. Their eyes were focused on the globe.

Suddenly images show up.

A young man who wore dirty ripped clothing, was laying in a vr capsule at the arcade.

His mind/consciousness was being transmitted into the game, so it was as if the game character he was controlling, had become his real body.

His game character was the complete opposite of him in real life.

Decked out in golden armour, his character was both tall and handsome. His stats bordering legendary, and finally his tittle: #1 strongest player in Dungeon of Life.

The Entity yawns. "Boring. Let's check this person out instead."

The Overseer stops him with a simple glare. "Don't you dare! The good stuff is just about to happen. I can feel it."

He shrugs. "Fiiine." With a pout he buries his head in the back of her neck. His naughty hand stroking her thigh.

*pa*

He received a quick slap to the hand, forcing him to reluctantly stop.

The Overseer's inquisitive gaze never left the globe.

All of a sudden the boy was forced to log out. His time playing on the machine was over. Unless he paid more money to keep going.

He reluctantly climbs out of the capsule, only to see a beautiful woman standing in the room.

"Hey hey hey hey, what's this? Romance already?" The Entity smirks.

"Shut up and let me watch!!" She reprimands.

He sulks behind her.

The woman in the globe had beautiful crystal blue eyes, and honey brown hair. She smiles at the beggar looking kid obnoxiously. "Hey kid." She addresses him. "Instead of wasting your hard earned money here, why don't you save it? It's not like you'll amount to anything Anyways." She laughs haughtily and enters the capsule.

It was her turn to play.

The young man was called Fin.

As soon as he stepped out of the room, people began to whisper.

"Psst look. The beggar is here again!"