Arc 2-4: My Handsome King

CHAPTER 4: K.O

"Boss, Boss!"

The Boss in questions shouts in reply. "Whatcha want!?" His beady eyes were more focused on counting his money than on his panicked guards.

"There is a problem at one of our collection lines. Some kids are causing a ruck-"

"You interrupt me over something minor like that!??" The boss angrily grabs a nearby vase and smashes it towards the bumbling guard.

"W-wait, Boss! It's alot worse than I'm saying!! They are taking over! In multiple locations at once!"

This got the boss' attention. "Who dares to mess with me! Don't tell me it's the one that's been rumoured!?"

The guard looked troubled. "I'm not sure sir."

This was the result of Drew's persuasive and charismatic words.

Naturally the timid ones remained stationary, however any kid with vengeance burning in their bellies, were participating in the uprising.

They believed the rumours.

A man who's scarier than the boss exists.

This man will lead them to a better future.

Any future is better than their current one.

The Boss quickly sends down reinforcements to the troubled areas. If there's one thing he isn't lacking, it's people.

The slums were in chaos.

Fires began, riots and shouts were happening.

It was every kid for himself.

Under all of the chaos, Zia was able to make it to the base where the boss resides.

There was no longer a need to hide anymore.

Now is the time to reveal herself. To enter with a bang.

Even though the effects of using power pass the body limits will occur, she'll make sure to not prolong it, as doing this often will slowly degenerate the body.

Zia smashes through the front door, revealing the dead guards behind her.

"A girl!! All this commotion because of a small girl!?" The boss begins to laugh, starring down at Zia from the comfort of his balcony. "Kill her!" He roars.

The courtyard is soon swarmed with teens, armed with blades and blunt objects.

Zia didn't even flinch as she kills one man very brutally in front of them all. She looks at the crowd with a bloodthirsty stare.

Actually...

Killing this many people was a first for her. However all of this power felt good.

She felt an adrenaline rush. It was unlike anything she's ever experienced.

A gleeful smile hung on her lips, as she made an example out of a couple more people before she forced herself to stop. "Get out of my way. If you do, then I'll spare you when I become boss."