Arc 3-2: Mr Sexy Vampire, Bite Me!

CHAPTER 2: FIGHT ME!

Kevin still couldn't believe his eyes. His young miss was all dressed up!

And she was actually willingly attending a banquet with other Vampires!?

He had to check that his soul hadn't flown away again.

Amelia gives him a funny look. "What's wrong? Do I look funny?"

Kevin coughs to hide his embarrassment of being seen through. "No, not at all young miss! You look beautiful in that violet dress!"

And it was true.

Amelia's dress hugged her body. The lace criss crossed down her chest, and fades out into the skirt part of the dress. It had delicate details, and a slit to the side of her leg. Her silver hair and eyes stood out more in the darker colour.

Amelia smiles, satisfied with his response. "Then let's go. I don't wish to be late."

Kevin nods eagerly. "Yes of course!" He opens the long black car's door, and allows her to step in. He goes to the front to drive it.

The journey was long and quiet.

The countless stars in the sky, shimmering.

Eventually, the car stops in front of the gates of a secluded castle, overlooking a valley below.

This was the place where the banquet would be held.

The banquet for the vampires is a semi-formal event. At the start, they'd be dining with impeccable manners, however towards the end of the evening, the youngins will move the party to a nightclub, where everyone would let loose.

Essentially it's a party.

Kevin hurries out of the limo, to open the door for his miss.

The night breeze was cold, however because they are vampires it doesn't really effect them much.

They have sturdier bodies than humans, along with super speed and strength. Some have better healing abilities, whereas others have a special ability like seeing the future.

All types of vampires were gathered here today. And all of them were dressed impeccably.

Amelia stood in the line along with some others.

However when an elder vampire or one with status appeared, he'd be able to cut the line, much to Amelia's dissatisfaction.

Suddenly hushed whispers spread throughout the line.

Amelia frowns, as she follows their gazes.

Exiting a white limo, was a man with golden hair, and red eyes.

This was Sirius, the male lead.

He looked dashing, in his tuxedo. The buttons on his shirt was left undone, exposing his chiseled clavice, and strong neck line.

His eyes were as bright as blood, yet mysterious like the foggy night.

His skin, a sparkly white. Mesmerising, yet inhumane.