Arc 3-6: Mr Sexy Vampire, Bite Me!

CHAPTER 6: Surprise?

All was quiet for the next couple of months.

The Overseer's plan was in motion.

She kept Cerberous locked up and away from Fiona. Meaning Fiona and Sirius should have been able to cultivate feelings with one another.

However unfortunately for the Overseer, the world does not revolve around her.

The world's plot has a funny way of trying to mend itself if it deviates.

And so during another peaceful morning, there was a suspicious knock on the door.

Kevin allowed the visitors in, waking up the sleepy Amelia.

Amelia froze at her staircase, as she looks down at the visitors who were sitting on her dinning table.

Sirius, and Fiona.

Why are they here!?

Alarmed, she slowly approaches them, like a rabbit to a fox.

Sirius stands up in greetings when he spots her.

Her silver hair was messy, showing she had just gotten out of bed. Her silver eyes were wide, looking innocent, and finally her clothing was disheveled. He smiles wryly. "Sorry for coming here with no prior warning and interrupting your day, miss Amelia."

Amelia felt her throat go dry.

She was still in disbelief.

However judging by his serious and respectful tone, they seem to have come here on business.

She just wanted to see what he wanted, and have him out of here as quickly as possible. Afterall, she still has Cerberous locked downstairs. "What is it? Why have you come?" Her words were direct, and straight to the point.

As expected of a woman with no social skills. Still, she was probably angry at having her peace destroyed by people. Everyone knew how much she loved solitude. Sirius clears his throat before beginning to speak. "There is a small problem I am facing and I require your assistance."

Amelia frowns. "If it's a small problem then you don't need my help. Please leave." She gestures for the door.

Kevin who was standing respectfully behind her, made an apologetic face.

Sirius didn't mind her words. "No, you're right. It's a serious problem. Which is why I require your assistance. The humans have always outnumbered us, and it wasn't a problem. However these days the humans seem to be causing more trouble. They are strategically attacking and killing towns in my territory, with poison, and other weapons of mass destruction. If we don't stop them, then we'll all be in trouble."

Mass destruction?

This never occurred in the original world's plot.

Why would the world suddenly do this???

Of course she understood it was in an effort to correct a wrong.