The End!

Hey guys! We've reached the end of the book!!

Yay!!!

Unless you're sad then

Nooo!!!

But I had alot of fun writing this, and I hope the ending was as sweet as you had hoped.

Also the last and final twist of my story.

Did you like it?

Even though him meeting her was planned, does that make their love anymore less sincere?

You guys can be the judge of that.

I hope you all enjoyed.

If you would like to see more stories from me, then please follow my profile

ReeeeeBeeeee

Although I don't have many stories, and it takes long for me to upload one, my stories will always have consistent updates, as I complete them before publishing.

If you guys enjoyed this story, then I hope you leave me a review in the comment section. I always leave one at the end of the books I read, and find it wraps up the experience nicely.

Just rate my book out of 10, and tell me your favourite arc, character, and maybe event?

And also let me know what you hated, maybe a character or arc, or what I could improve upon.

Don't forget to share, vote and comment.

And once more I thank you for your support.

Oh and I gots a patreon for bonus content.

patreon.com/ReeeeeBeeeee

If you're interested in my thoughts about this story and the writing then read on.

If not then....

That's all for now.

The End.

Bye bye!!!
💜💜💜

If you're still reading I guess it means you're curious about the details of this story.

Let me begin by saying that when I write stories it's usually from one or two things.

A concept I wish to experiment with.

Or

A dream I had.

That's where I get inspiration from.

In this case, it wasn't from a dream, which is strange as most of my stories are from my dreams.

What I mean by that, is that I may take characters or worlds from my dreams.

However in this case, I was reading a story about a woman who solves all her problem by hacking and slashing.