Arc 4-7: Step on me, Strong Independent Woman!

CHAPTER 7: Oh Oh Moment

During class, the whispering never stopped.

Almost everyone knew about what happened.

How the arrogant Sana went crazy in the cafeteria.

Naturally the Overseer was pleased with this outcome.

However perhaps her act had worked too well,  because even Desmond was unhappy with her conduct.

Sana and Sin were kneeling in front of Desmond in his office.

His face was grim. Rage has overtaken his features. He takes out his belt. "What happened today at university Sana?" He questions. "ANSWER ME!" He roars.

Sana looks up at him meekly. "I-I just got an-"

He suddenly threw his stapler at her head. It hit her right in the temples, drawing blood.

"Do you honestly think such an excuse would work with me!?" He growls.

How could it!?

He knew this little minx so well.

Even now, she couldn't hide her glee. It was so obvious in her smile and eye.

"Don't think I don't know your real plan. You wanted to seem incompetent! So that you could leave the company, and my grasp." He suddenly laughs darkly. "Oh but Sana. You've miscalculated." He suddenly grabs her by her short brown hair, forcing her to make eye contact with him. "You will never escape me!"

He suddenly pulls her up to her feet, and drags her to his desk. Where he finally begins to whip her.

"Wait Dad, I-"

"You shut up!" He whips Sin in the face, drawing blood easily.

Sin falls backwards landing on the ground.

Desmond spits at him. "You're just a filthy dog!"

If this was years ago, perhaps Sin would've stayed on the ground, crying.

However he was a man now.

If he doesn't protect Sana, then when will he?

Just as his dad goes to whip Sana's back again, Sin jumps in front.

The belt tears through his shirt, leaving a red mark on his white soft skin.

He bites his lip, trying to keep his grunting to a minimum. "If Sana is getting punished then so am I. I was there and didn't stop her."

He stood with his back facing his dad.

Desmond didn't care. At this point he just wanted to beat them up both.

Sana glances at the fool and sighs. As usual, he's putting himself in harm's way.

He however grins at her.

Like the stupid fool he was.

Is he really so proud of himself for getting punished too?