Arc 5-2: My Love from Down Below!

CHAPTER 2: Chill

The body the Overseer had taken over was called Noir.

Her parents were people of status. The mother a mecha technician, and her father a pilot.

She was a wasteful scoundrel who spends money like it grew on trees.

The entity was called Shiro. He had taken over her sex android. That's why there was no point in killing him. The A.I. of the house would just order her a new Android to replace him, and he'll easily reupload his consciousness into the new body.

He was pretty much the definition of immortal in this world.

Noir clicks her tongue with distaste. "So you're the one who keeps interfering with which body I take over?"

Shiro shrugs half heartedly. "Maybe?"

She really wanted to kill him!!

Alas.... not in this world.

Shiro stands up stretching his lithe limbs.

His tanned skin seemed to glisten with sweat. "Wanna take a shower?" He wriggle his eyebrows.

Noir frowns at him. "You're lucky I don't just kill you." She walks off to shower first.

After they were both dressed Shiro gives her a small smile. "So tell me, little miss Overseer, what is it you wish to accomplish this time? Maybe if I know I can help you?" He flutters his green eyes for extra effect.

She doesn't reply, merely picking at her nails.

He sighs. "Well, if you want, I can be Sin again. It seems to me like you loved him a little too-"

He was suddenly grabbed by his throat. It seems this subject was still a touchy one for her. "That was the last, and first time I'll ever let my guard down around you. Please... forget the me in that world. Because I killed her. You'll never see her again." She spits.

He became quiet.

It seems the damage he caused her wasn't little.

She was basically saying he'll never see her being vulnerable again.

Or her being herself, showing him her heart.

Well...

That's kinda sad.

He actually missed the Sana of that world. The one who protected him, and didn't know anything about her own feelings.

She was cute.

He felt like he had just destroyed something precious.

Noir brushes through her long black hair. Her eyes were large and dark, also seemingly black.

They were dull.

Like her soul.

Haha... that was a joke.

Laugh with me.