Arc 1-6: Ceo, Take me Please!

CHAPTER 6: FAITH!!!!

In order to make Kris realise that who he's dating is a lost cause, and that Leona is better, Faith decides to chat Leona up.

Hopefully showing her usefulness will make Kris appreciate and love her.

As the group travels through the makeup isle Faith stops in front of some foundation. "Leona, what makeup do you wear when training? Won't it just sweat off?" Faith asks this question very innocently.

Leona was surprised however responds quickly feeling a little giddy, as the woman that has her respect was seeking her advice. "Well honestly it depends on the brand and its coverage." Leona begins to nitpick through some of the products, explaining what she always looks for.

Faith pretends to listen carefully as she glances over to a bored Kris. Even though he was bored, and was doing nothing but leaning against a shelf of products, his entire being still emitted a strong suave presence.

As expected of the ml.

Even while doing nothing He could still make heads turn!

Faith needed to involve Kris somehow. "Is that so." She says to Leona before turning to Kris. "I bet you wouldn't need to put this much thought into a gift for.... Mary back home as she doesn't really do anything cool like Leona, huh. Kris!"

Kris frowns as he was suddenly called out. He glances at the makeup and shrugs. "She does have great skill, in acting. However I guess her not doing anything else makes it much easier for me to choose a gift, because otherwise I'd be lost in this stuff."

Tsk!

As expected of the ml.

He can turn such a useless person into a positive thing!!!

Faith wasn't giving up just yet. "I find women who have a direction in life, with a healthy balance and independence quite admirable. Leona honestly seeing you standing next to Kris, you guys would make a perfect couple. Both of you aren't only good looking, but have brains and personality. You suit so well!!"

Leona was startled as she exchanged glances with Kris, who seemed to shiver in disgust at her statement.

Leona seemed uneasy. "Faith, you may not know this, but actually, me and Kris are engaged since we were children."

Faith pretends to act shocked. "Really!? Haha your parents must have great eyes!"

Kris interrupts the nonsense going on. "You be quiet. Our parents know nothing. I have already found someone else I love, and I am planning on rescinding the engagement. "

Leona seemed a little uncomfortable however she didn't have an opinion.

Faith wasn't happy. "Ah seriously Kris. You're so stupid!" Finally the Overseer seems to explode. "How can you give up on such a fine specimen and go for someone like Mary!?"

Leona was taken aback by Faith's outburst, and thought she was trying to defend her honour. Her heart felt warmed by this.

Kris on the otherhand narrows his eyes at Faith finally realising what was wrong. "You.... You don't like me anymore, do you? No in fact... I feel like you are trying to play matchmaker!"