Chapter 10 - out in the open

Amy stood staring at the two of them.

"Oh so you come over here like the big man Jesse but you haven't spoken to your girlfriend about your job" Walt said as he shook he's head and let out a sigh "your lucky my family are out, let's talk inside" he added.

Jesse gestured for Amy to go in and she gave him a 'WTF have you been up to' look.

They sat down on the sofas and it fell silent until Amy said.

"Well seen as you two have developed selective muteness il start ... First of all Mr White how do you know my boyfriend"

"I work with him" he said and looked at Jesse "I can't believe were doing this, another fuck up on your part Jesse" he added they both started bitching at eachother.

"HEY! I'm not done!"Amy snapped.

"Well seen as I know you don't work at a school Jesse and Mr White isn't a delivery driver what exactly is your new job? And how does Mr White fit in?" She raised her eyebrows to him.

"Yo babe can't we go home and talk about this?" He held her hand.

"No Jesse! It's all coming out now and were not leaving until I completely understand what's happening here" she said adamantly.

"Jeeze we could be here some time" Walt added as he put his feet up.

"Just shut up man! You miserable son of a bitch!" Jesse said to him before standing up and pacing the room abit.

"Right ok" he let out a sigh and knelt at in front of Amy "me and Mr white are working together, but it's not completely legal, I wish we didn't have to babe but we do." He held her hand and said "please don't love me any less because it would kill me, you mean the world to me" he said looking in to her eyes.

Mr White was in the chair making a noise like he was being sick.

"Yo man shut the fuck up!" Jesse shouted at him.

"Just tell me Jesse" she was fed up now.

"We um... We ... Cook crystal meth" he had a tight grip on her hands so she wouldn't let go and run.

She just sat there with her mouth open, Jesse and Mr White looked at eachother then back to Amy.

"Yo Amy say something babe"

Jesse sounded worried

"Crystal meth" .... "Why" she said quietly.

"I sold it just after high school but stopped and I don't even know why this prick does it but he threatened to shop me to the DEA if I didn't cook again and I couldn't say no because I would loose you" he said looking in to Amys eyes.

"I have cancer Jackass! I need money for treatment and to leave my family!" Mr White added.

"So what now?" Amy asked

"I don't know babe it depends what you want to do" Jesse said he was secretly happy she didn't let go of his hands so he loosened his grip.

"Well I'm not going to say anything because I can't loose you Jesse I love you beyond belief and in the short time we have been together Iv given you everything i am.... But as for you Mr White I will not be coming back here and I will be reporting you to my boss and they will take what ever action they feel nessicery" Amy said feeling hurt.

Jesse grabbed her face and gave her the biggest kiss and hug she had ever had. "I promise I will stop this as soon as I can babe I'm so sorry for putting you through this" they just looked into eachothers eyes.

"Are we done here because I could do with you leaving" Mr White moaned.

"Yes we're done Mr White, maybe you should tell the ones you love, they might understand too, you shouldn't assume because you could be wrong" she got up and walked out.

Jesse got up and walked over to Mr White "I held back because Amy was here and she doesn't need to see that side of me, but I swear she ever comes home in that state again because of you or anyone else I will not hold back yo!" He said and walked out to the car and took Amy home, the car ride was very quiet.