Chapter 31 - Deal?

BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO IS READING, I JUST WANTED TO SAY I WAS GOING TO QUIT THE STORY BECAUSE OF SOMEONES COMMENT I GOT ON ANOTHER SITE, IT WASNT THAT IT WAS NEGATIVE IT WAS VILE, THEY RIPPED ME DOWN SO MUCH, I JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND TO SAY IF ANYONE EVER PUTS YOU DOWN IN THIS WAY DO NOT LET THEM STOP YOU!

LOVE YOU ALL :) xx

------------------

When they got back to Jesses place Amy got straight on the phone to the estate agents.

They said they would come and look at the property this week.

Amy heard Jesses on the phone in the other room, she went in to see who he was talking to.

"Alright man. Il call my guy and come over to you ... Sure ... The car park.... Alright bye"

He looked over at Amy, she smiled at him waiting for him to tell her who it was.

"That guy just called back, his guy wants me and Mr White, so il give him a call now and go if thats ok" Jesse said to her.

"Ye what ever you got to do babe, am I ok to stay here?" Amy asked cautiously.

"Um I dunno babe ..."

"That Tuco guys not around anymore. nothing else has happened since then" she told him reassuringly with a cute smile to follow.

"Don't give me that smile babe" Jesse said trying not to laugh.

"Oh is that a smile I see! That means I win I get to stay home" Amy said as she started a little victory dance.

"Ok, ok. Just promise me you will always carry your phone and some sort of weapon just incase" he said with real concern in his voice.

"I promise Jesse, call Mr White and arrange something and il cook dinner while your out" she gave him a sweet smile before walking back in the kitchen.

Jesse shook his head and smiled at her, he took his phone out and dialled Mr Whites number.

"Jesse" Mr White said

"Ye so the guy got back to me, his guy wants to meet us at some parking garage in like an hour, you good to meet?" Jesse says getting straight to the point.

"Um ye ok il come pick you up" Mr White said eager to do the meet.

"Alright man see you soon" Jesse hung up the phone and went upstairs to get some of the product just incase the guy wanted to see more. 'The guy' he thought 'I still don't even know this guys name!'

When Mr White came Jesse gave Amy a kiss and ran out of the door.

"Sup man!" Jesse said greeting Mr White.

"Hey, iv got a good feeling about this" Mr White said starting the RV Back up.

Jesse stared out of the window thinking "yeah look at what happened with your last good plan'

They headed off to the parking garage. When they pulled up there were only them and 2 more cars in that were parked side by side, it had to be them. Jesse got out first and he noticed victor getting out of one of the cars and walking towards him, next Walt got out and walked towards them.

"Ah your the partner" victor asked looking Walt up and down "bit old to be in a job like this?" he said still staring at Walt.

"He's probably not much older than me" said a voice from the other car. The man got out and walked towards the group.

"Gus Fring, nice to meet you ..." He said holding his hand out to Walt.

"Oh Walt my names Walt and this is Jesse" he said extending his arm to Jesse. Walt was surprised the guy was an older man like himself and he looked so normal not at all like a huge drug dealer.

"I hear very good things about you from my contacts. You have a very reliable and satisfying product ... I hear" Gus said shaking both Walter and Jesses hands.

"Yes we have, we pride ourselves on our product" Walt said smiling at Gus.

"I'm very happy to hear that Walter, now let's get down to buisness, I have a deal for you both" Gus said passing the length of the car. "I have a fully functioning lab, and I would like you to come cook for me, for three months I will pay you 1.3 million dollars.... each. The product will not stay in the state it will be shipped out so there will be no evidence that you cooked it" Walt and Jesse looked at eachother both having different opinions on the idea.

--------------

JESSE:

'If I take this job I can get all the information I need and take this bitch down as well as Mr White and protect Amy and our baby. Il take who ever I need to out to protect my family. And maybe get some money in the process if the DEA don't take if off me'

WALTER:

'Yes, yes, yes! 1.3million dollars! This is a no brainer, I don't think i'll need to talk Jesse in to it, it's common sense!'

------------

"What do you say fellas?" Gus said looking at both men.

"Well i personally am not turning down an opportunity like this, so I'm in Mr Fring, what do you think Jesse ?"

"Ye man sure" Jesse said looking anywhere but at Gus.

"Very good, I will call YOU Walt, with the details" Gus said giving Jesse the eyes. Jesse could tell Gus wasn't his biggest fan but he didn't care he had a job to do, he wasn't here to make friends.

With that Gus and victor drove off and left Jesse and Walt in the car park.

"What is wrong with you!" Walt snapped at Jesse.

"What do you mean! Nothing, I gotta go anyway. Oh and I'm not in tomorrow if he calls I have an appointment that CAN NOT be missed"

Jesse got in the RV and waited fr Walt to drove home, the ride was silent, leaving Walt feeling baffled.