Chapter 38 - Happy evey after?

Three years had passed and The court case had just finished.
Jesse and Amy gave evidence and sent down 12 of the biggest meth cooks/dealers/bosses in New Mexico, Gus Fring being one of them, he was sentenced to 30 years because he pleaded guilty to all drug charges and murder of numerous people.
Victor got 40 years at a minimum because as didn't plead guilty to being involved in the whole thing, it was his word against Gus and Jesse because the men he was working with were all dead and couldn't prove it.
Unfortunately Walter Died because of the cancer during the case, but he was at home with his wife and kids when it happened, he was in the middle of getting witness protection for his family, they took all the money off his family because it was illegal drug money, this is not what he planned on happening. Skylar was left a struggling single mother to walter junior and holly.
Jesse and Amy felt awful for Walters family but they had no choice to do what they did.
They were living happy in Seattle with their son Noah who was nearly 3 when the case finished, they got engaged and Amy was back at work as a carer and Jesse was working for a news paper drawing the comics. They were happy.
They never thought they could get past what had happened in their past but somehow they managed, together.

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND YOUR CONTINUOUS SUPPORT AND LOVELY COMMENTS.
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE STORY HALF AS MUCH AS I DID WRITING IT.
THANK YOU ALL AGAIN, YOUR ALL AMAZING!
XxxxX