Chapter 11 - quick one

Amy and Jesse got home and Jesse sat on the sofa while Amy just went straight upstairs and into the bathroom, she threw up.

'Oh my god what have I got my self in to?!' She thought

"Babe ... You ok? ..... I'm going to call badge and tell them not to come" she heard Jesse say outside.

"No it's ok don't call him, il brush my teeth and il come down" she said looking in the mirror.

She got downstairs and Jesse was sat on the sofa with his head in his hands when he noticed her, he ran over to her and threw his arms around her.

"Look Amy I am so sorry, I really didn't have a choice, I hate doing this and lying to you and risking what we have and .." She stops him by kissing him

"Jesse it's ok it was a shock yeah, but we will manage he is not going to break us, him on the other hand I can't promise I won't kill him" she smiled at Jesse trying to cheer him up because he was beating him self up about it. Jesse smiled at her "I wish I had known he was your patient I wouldn't have let you go... He can be abit crazy at times" he said holdin her face and staring in to her eyes. She laughed "Um yeah I noticed, Anyway Let's just try manage with this as best we can ok.... What time are your friends coming?" She said smiling and trying to act normal.

"Anytime now but I need to ask you something" he said looking down, Amy got nervous "Oh god what? I can't take many more Suprises today Jesse" she said "no it's not really anything bad it's just I was going to ask badger, combo and pete to sell so I didn't have to, what you think?" He said nervous of her reply. She wasn't sure what to think "Um ye whatever less chance of you being caught I suppose but would they?"

"Oh yeah there cool babe" he said. Just then there is a nock at the door.

Jesse runs to open the door and lets his friends in, they all turn and look at Amy.

"Hi guys" and says sweetly. Jesse smiles and runs round to her and puts his arms around her waist and says "yo fellas this is Amy, my girlfriend."

They all walk in, "What's up Amy" badger says. "Sup babe" adds pete. "How's it going" combo nods at her.

The guys get talking so Amy goes in the kitchen and starts cooking them some lunch, she smiles because she can hear Jesse laughing with his friends. She does her usualy and puts her iPod in and starts moving. She is about to take the food in when someone puts their hands on her hips and starts dancing with her, she turns around to see Jesse biting his lip.

"Girl you send me crazy when I catch you dancing"

She jumps up on the counter and wraps her legs around Jesse and they start making out, she pulls away and whispers in his ear "just imagine if we were alone" she can hear Jesse groaning at the thought "but we're not!" She added and laughed. She jumped off the counter and said "have you spoken about them selling?" Jesse smiles at her. "Ye ye it's fine babe ... Way to change the subject huh" he kisses her "you gone leave me like this?" He laughs. Amy looks down at his pants smiling ..."2 seconds" she runs in the room with some food for the guys and tells them "enjoy the food il be back with drinks" and she runs back to Jesse and pulls him in to the downstairs toilet.

10 minutes later they come out and sit down with the guys. Jesse smiling like he had just won the lottery!