Chapter Eleven~A Stop at Paris Docks

"How are you liking the ship," Will asked me.

"It's almost exactly the same as the Morning Star. Your crew is just better dressed," I replied to him.

"I've always been better than Reth at the fashion part," Will said with a snicker

"Oh really?" Ever since the attack of the Morning Star, Sebastian's ship, Will, who has deemed himself as a hero, has been trying to worm his way into my heart, but my heart has already been stolen.

"I've always been the better captain," he said, I could feel his eyes on me.

"What are you trying to do Will?"

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Just that I took over the roll much faster than Reth did."

"What is that supposed to mean?" I looked over at him. Meeting his eyes.

"Well, Reth used to be the captain of the Morning Star. Sebastian took over his position once he left to study science."

I looked away. I always thought he was just a part of the crew. Not the captain of the crew. "He never told me that."

"Well of course he didn't. Reth likes to keep secrets, unlike me." Will winked and leaned ever so slightly closer.

"I'm fine with secrets," I said, sending him a much needed glare.

"I see," he said backing off. A disappointed look stained his perfect god like face. Must be a trait in the family. handsome which very captivating eyes and jawlines that could cut you.

Reth invaded my thoughts, causing me to smile. "Where is Reth anyway," I asked him.

"With Sebastian." A flash of sadness crossed his face, but it turned into anger, "Sebastian has always like Reth more than me. The oldest child is always the better one."

Oh younger, "I know what you mean, I'm the only girl out of four children. I'm also the youngest." I smiled at him.

"Delightful," he said. He turned on his heel and walked towards his quarters.

I shrugged and leaned against the railing. There were dolphins swimming and jumping with the water in front of the bow. There was something else too below them, I squinted to get a better look, until I felt something wet and warm touch me. I looked down. It was Duke. He nudged me with his nose again.

Haley popped in, she looked like she was in a better mood now. "I tried to keep him occupied, but I guess a fairy isn't that entertaining."

I laughed at her and ran my hand along Duke's back, "At least you tried."

Haley huffed and crossed her arms again. I was going to ask what her problem was when I noticed Reth out of the corner of my eye as he walked up to us. I stood up and looked up at the horizon, "I guess we are going on another trip."

"I guess so." Reth stopped next to me and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Where are we headed this time," I asked him.

"I was talking with Sebastian, and he thinks we should stop at Paris Dock to refill our supplies. We don't know where to go after that. Just go where the currents want to take us."

"You never told me you were once a captain, or that Will was your brother," I said gesturing to Will, who was yelling orders to his crew.

"I never did, did I. I kind of figured that you would have figured out the brother part, " he said rubbing his neck with his free hand.

I looked away from him and back at the dolphins below, "No you didn't. I guess it doesn't matter anyway. Now that I think about it I can see the similarity in you two."