Chapter 15- Beginning a new life

Well after the move, we finally arrived at Idaho the night of the move I was so tired from the trip because it was a 6 hour drive and it was really late at night. I don't remember exactly every detail but I am giving the best I can. The reason I wanted to mention the Westover Ranch first after was because I wanted to tell you first because the Trailer will soon come later in the chapter... You'll see what I mean. For the first month that I was here in Idaho, I mostly slept on the couch because it was well... Comfy. Of course there was a room downstairs, but I never slept there. As months had gone by I decided that I want to sleep in the Trailer that we used at the ranch every year. It isn't a big trailer but it has everything you might need.

It has a sink, a couches, 2 tables, a bunk bed, cupboards to put stuff in etc.. You know it's like a small house but with wheels. The electricity won't work unless it's plugged in as well as the water pump so anything electric you couldn't use unless it was plugged in. This trailer was meant for Summer because it's a summer trailer. At my aunt's house there is a play house that is a big small house. It's bigger than a orignal playhouse but it looks like a small house. It has room for a bed, it has drawers and cupboards.. You know like a house, but smaller. I think I might stay in that playhouse (mini house if  you want to call it that) Well there is one thing you should know; The couch in the trailer can turn into a bed that's cool right? But you might want to rethink that when it gets colder... Because when it gets to the colder months, the trailer gets cold in the mornings so you would have to try being really warm. I know this is a short chapter but it's all I could think of as of this moment. Now, I know you might be thinking What does this have to do with Aspergers? You only told us about your life so far. Am I right? Well in case I am right, Asperger's is apart of my life... and I will tell you more about Asperger's later on.. I am just giving you details about certain things that happened in my life so far.

It is now the month September and I can tell that  it is starting to get colder and colder in the mornings in the Trailer... I use 4 blankets to try and keep warm. I acutally like to think that the trailer is my little house on wheels you know? (Little humor there)