Chapter 8

~Back To Zoeys POV Until Further Notice~

I sit in my room sobbing. I texted Troy but no response. It's not like I have anyone to call and have a sleepover with. Its not like I have anyone to vent on. I love my dad and have been wondering why he couldn't remember stuff lately. I finally figured out the way I didn't want to figure out. My mom took my dad to the doctors office to get anything settled that they needed. She asked if I wanted to come. "No mother, I'd rather cry. Dad has a bad disease mom.." I told her while finding words. Belle came upstairs and saw me crying. Belle came and gave me a huge hug and has learned to tell me "Stay Strong Sissy! It's gonna be okay!" Whenever I'm like this. They shut my door, leaving me there to cry.

The doorbell rings, at this point I'm sitting in my room playing IMVU listening to "Anaconda" by Nicki Minaj. I get up and look out my window to see Troy standing on my front porch step, he looks amused of my huge house. I don't know why, but I answer the door.

"I got your text! Are you alright?!" He says.

I just look at him, half of me wanting to smile and hug him, half of me wondering how he got my address. I smile and hug him, all I can get out of it was "Thank you. Thank You" I didn't know what to say. I looked outside for his mom, but realized she just dropped him off, which is a little weird. But I invite him in, running upstairs and closing my laptop.

I asked him how he found my house, and he said a friend, so obviously Danielle, Lynn or Michelle.

I gave him My chicken wings and I ate some Chicken flavored Ramen Noodles. Yum!

We talked about a lot of stuff. I feel like I'm falling for him. No. Zoey. No. No feelings.

Cannot

Get

Hurt.