Chapter 29

~Zoeys POV~

I sit staring at the wall, wondering what just happened. I had a dream about me and Troy. It was quite odd.

The whole car ride home Troy was writing stuff on a piece of paper, I glanced at the paper. "Zoey." A note? That's weird. Mom is blasting the music. I sit in the back with Troy. I poke him. He looks up.

"Hmm?" He says, looking at me.

I kiss him. He pulls away.

"Not now Zoey. I'm busy" What is he up to now?

"Troy." I whisper.

"Zoey. I'm busy." He whispers back, aware of my mom.

"Whatever." I whisper. He continues writing the note.

My phone rings.

"Hello?" I say, sounding professional.

"Hi sweetie!" It was dad.

"Um. Y-You A-Are B-Breaking U-U-Up. I'll call you later." No I won't. I will block this number.

"Okay. Love you! I miss you!" Yeah no.

"Goodbye." I almost hang up, then hear his voice AGAIN.

"You don't love me back?" No. I don't.

"Goodbye." I hang up, I'm not dealing with him.

"Who was that?" I hear mom say.

"Your husband." I say. They both look at me, so does Belle.

"OOH. Mommy has a husband!" Belle says, laughing at herself.

We get out of the car and I leave Troy, annoyed at him. He couldn't even kiss me in the car. It's not like I'm asking for anything bad. He runs up to me, handing me the note.

"Zoey, last night I had a dream, and I wanted to tell you about it. We had sex, it was enjoying. It was a really weird but great dream, we went out to the movies, then had it.. I don't know how to explain.." Funny because I had that exact dream.

I pass him a note in class.

"Same here.. That's weird." It really was weird.

Danielle, Michelle, and Lynn all came up to us.

"Hey!" They all 3 said at the same time.

"Hi." We say, also at the same time.

The day goes by, and me and Troy had a sleepover at his house, I can tell he wants sex, and frankly, I do too.