Chapter 35

~Troy's POV~

After I kissed Natalie I felt like I was being punched in the stomach. I was dating someone online, and dating Zoey. I remember someone was online. I checked who it was.

'Daisysxox1223' I recognize that name. Where have I heard it. Daisys.. Zoey!

'Daisysxox1223 Has left the chat' I haven't really thought about it until now. I'm cheating on Zoey. I cheated on Zoey. I cheated on Zoey! I cheated on her with someone I don't even know! I mean, I Skype her sometimes, but I don't know her that well. I'm an idiot. I probably just lost Zoey. I call Zoey. I repeatedly call her until she turns off her phone. It's late at night, so I'll have to sneak past my mom to get to the door, and then I have to sneak out. My mom has been acting weird lately, so I don't know how this is going to go. I start to walk. I rush past her door and put a jacket on. I tie my Nikes and turn around to grab a quick snack and see my mom.

"Troy. What do you think your doing." She says looking upset and tired.

"I uh.. I'm going to Zoey's." I don't want to tell my mom I cheated on her.

"NO YOU ARENT!" She screams, pushing me against the wall.

"Woah.. Okay mom.. Calm down.." I've never seen my mom like this before.

"No. You'll see Zoey tomorrow." She says. "Go to bed!" She gets louder.

"At least dad didn't yell at me." I mumble. I immediately regret saying that. I cover my mouth with my hands.

"What did you just say?" She asks. "Why are you mentioning Dad?" I haven't told her about the Watch Dog at school yet.

"I said, at least Dad didn't yell at me. He's our Watch Dog at school." I mumble the last part. I didn't want her to hear.

"YOU TALKED TO DAD?! WHY. HE BETRAYED US TROY. TROY HE LEFT YOU AND ME. HE LEFT US. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK TO HIM AND IF YOU DID OR DO I WILL HIT YOU." I shiver. Hit me. Yeah right.

"I talked to him.." I mumble. After that, I doze off into memories with me and Zoey.

I love you

I love you more

Awe I wanted to lose my virginity to you!

Beware, I'm not the most popular.

Don't sit with me.

I'm Zoey. I'm flattered, nobody has ever said that to me before.

I flash through all our memories until I feel the hit.

"HELLO I'M TALKING TO YOU!" She says, as she hits me again.

"Leave me alone!" I look at the red spot. I start to cry.

"Mom please!" I scream, she hits harder. I let myself cry, and scream, and eventually I just ran up to my room, and cried onto my pillow. I think about cutting. No. I can't. I look at my pencil sharpener placed on my bedstand. "No Troy. Zoey wouldn't want you to." I whisper to myself. But it doesn't help my thoughts. I take a screwdriver, get the blade out, and do 20 neat cuts, one for each time she hit me. I put the blade back. I start to cry. I look at a picture of me and Zoey. I let blood drip everywhere. I clean it up after a few seconds. I forgot I was bleeding. I need Zoey.

My brother comes in. "Hi Bubby!" He says. He's only 5. How did he sleep through this. I just take him and wrestle him.

Thanks for 800 reads!