Chapter 20

~At Lunch~

"Are you serious?! I wanted you to lose your virginity to me!" Troy says, laughing at himself. "Not funny." I say, acting too serious. "Sorry." He says, me realizing I killed his vibe. "Sorry for killing that vibe of yours." I say, frowning. "Troy seriously, not the time for jokes." Michelle comes and says. Troy laughs. "Sorry." He says, chuckling. Mom shows up. Oh no. Belle hides under the table. "Where is my daughter." She asks. "Mom now is-" She covers my mouth, Troy slapping down her hand. "Don't. Touch. Her." He says, "Let her finish." I smile, "I'll explain this to you later mom. Meet me at Lynn's house today after school." I nod at her, and wave, Signaling her to leave. I hear Belle. "I love you, Zoey" I smile. "I love you too, Belle"

I see my mom waiting at Lynn's bus stop. I sigh, grabbing Belle, and taking her off the bus. "Bye Barbra" Belle and I said. I take a deep breath and go up to mom. "It's more than you think, mom" I sigh, not ready to tell her. "I know.. Danielle told me." I sigh. I told her not to. "Mom. It's okay." I say. "I'm fine" She looks at me. "Me and your father are getting a divorce. I'm turning him into the police, I'm sorry Zoey." I shed a tear. "Are you sure?!" I say. "Yes, baby."

I go home, wheeling past dad, not looking at him. My mom tells him we have to go somewhere. He gets in the car. We drive to the police station and explain everything. They take dad in handcuffs. "Bye Dad." I heard Belle say. "Bye my rapist." I smile, and wave. He isn't my father anymore.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR 200 READS.