Chapter 28

~Troy's POV~

That was the best dream ever, also the weirdest.

Let's just say, me and Zoey had sex, and it was great.

Zoey asks why I'm acting so weird this morning. Her parents are around so I'm obvislously not going to tell her why I'm so different.

"Just a great dream." I say, dozing off, thinking about the dream more and more, trying to recover little bits of things, so I could tell Zoey.

Her mom and dad leave to take Belle to the bathroom, and me and Zoey start to get ready for school.

I take off my shirt first, wishing for sex, which is weird for a 14 year old. Zoey stares at me.

"Woah. You look sexy." She says, laughing.

I can tell Zoey is shy because when she took off her shirt to get dressed, she turned away. I put on my shirt. After I take off my shirt I have to take off my pants, I turn, just as Zoey did. We both turn around, realizing we both wore the "He's mine" "Shes mine" shirts.

"Let's go!" We say, but they aren't back.

I push Zoey against the back of her wheelchair, kissing her hard, then letting go. She looks at me, surprised. Within one minute of stares, she pulls me back, kissing me harder. I pull away.

"Zoey. I love you." I say.

"I love you too." She says, out of breath from all the kissing.

She pulls me back and kisses me. I hear her parents. I pull away.

"Let's go. I'm excited for school." I say, saving Zoey because she doesn't have much breath and at this point, she's staring at the wall in front of her, she looks like an idiot, but she's my idiot.