Chapter 45

"I kinda wanted to punch her." Danielle says, putting her head down.

"Danielle no. Absolutely not!" I say.

"Whatever." She says, her and Lynn laugh.

~Monday~

"Hey Zoey." Troy says as he gets on the bus. He kisses me.

"I missed our kisses" I say, laughing.

"OH EM GEE I KNOW RIGHT."

"Clearly you can't be cool." I laugh.

Michelle gets on the bus, all alone. I feel kinda bad for her. She waves, and I ignore her. She puts her headphones in.

~At School After Lunch~ A/N Sorry it's skipping so much, nothing important really happens I guess until after lunch. Also, this is going to be updated right now because it's still Friday so yay! I updated twice in one day! Good for you guys! -End Of A/N-

"Danielle don't touch me!" I hear a fimilar voice scream from the hallways. Michelle.
"Yeah right." Danielle says.

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT" Everyone watching screams.

I run up just as Danielle throws a punch at Michelle's face. I watch Michelle fall to the ground with a black eye. Danielle punches her stomach. I go to stop her when I look at Michelle's stomach, I look back at mine. She isn't responsive. Crap!

Take me back and I'll stop.

Take.Me.Back.

Where do you think your going?

I don't know what to do. I go after Danielle first.

"Danielle stop!" I say as I grab her arm. After the principal takes her down to the office, I carry Michelle down to the clinic, I stop and forget it.

"Michelle are you alright?!" I ask. She doesn't answer. I call 911. I tell them my location, but it's down the road, I run out of school and keep running. I get there 2 seconds before the ambulance. They take her and put her on the stretcher, and I go back inside to face the school.