Chapter 25

The car ride was silence. Mom dropped Troy off, then me. I texted Lynn.

Me:

I got in a fight with my mom. AGAIN.

Lynn:

Seriously? Again? What was it about this time?

Me:

About my dad. She wants me to feel sympathy that he had a heart attack. She doesn't understand any of this. She needs some sense.

Lynn:

Oh geez Zoey. I'll be right over.

Me:

Lynn no! Update your story.

Lynn:

No thanks. I'd rather listen to you and your moms story of your fight.

Me:

Lynn -.-

Lynn:

Zoey, I'm not your slave. I'll do what I want.

I hear a doorbell. Oh god Lynn. I open the door.

"What do you want Lynn" I say. I laugh, she knows I'm joking.

She knows she's allowed to just walk in. She walks in, and takes a seat on my chair. I covered my couch with stuff so nobody would sit on it. PewDiePie comes downstairs, saying bye.

"Bye Pewds!" Me and Lynn scream, he's a nice guy.

I explain everything to Lynn, and finish right as mom and Belle walk in the door.

"Hi Lee-Lee!" Belle screams. She loves Lynn.

Lynn says hi, and acts like she has to leave. She is kinda mad at my mom.

My and Lynn are having a sleepover on Saturday. I'm super excited. I wanna talk to Troy. He still doesn't know why we left the hospital. I go to text Troy, when my mom knocks on my door.

"May I help you?" I ask. I'm annoyed with her. She walks in.

"Zoey. Dad said he's sorry." She said.

"NO HE ISNT!" I know he isn't. I know.

"Yes. He is. Don't raise your voice with me young lady." Really? Young Lady?

"Mom. I don't care if he's sorry or not. He raped me.." She tries to speak.

"Get out! P-Please!" I start to cry.

"Fine." She slams the door. I start to sob. I lay down on my bed. Screaming into my pillow. Ugh, emotional breakdowns. They suck.