Chapter 36

"Ow! Dean...Dean stop! I can't take it!" Castiel laid down on the bunker floor clawing at Dean, laughing breathlessly, and kicking. Dean laid on top of him tickling his sides and hips.

"Only until you tell me!"

Dean and Castiel starting having a tickling fight ever since Cas refused to say 'I love you' back.

"Never...!" Castiel flipped Dean off of him and darted up the stairs. Dean came fast behind him, only a few feet away. "Stop chasing me!"

"Not until you say it! Or...or...I'll lick you!"

Dean could hear Cas chuckle through the locked door.

"You already lick me, Dean!"

"I'll give you a wet willy!"

Castiel cracked the door, just enough so he could peek at Dean, "You already give me those too."

"Shit...I'll kill all of the bees."

Castiel's mouth hung open, "Not the bees! They never did anything to you!"

"They sting people, Cas!"

Castiel tried his best to look offended, "You bothered them!"

Dean chuckled, "Why are you defending a whole bunch of bees?!"

"They are the best creatures ever, besides wolves, I love wolves (A/N: I really do LOVE wolves)." Castiel opened the door.

"They're freakin' bees."

Castiel grabbed Dean by his shirt and dragged him down the stairs, shoved the Impala's keys into his chest. Castiel let him go and slammed the door after climbing into the back seat.

"What are you waiting for? Drive." Cas crossed his arms, trying to look like a pouting kid.

"Where?" Dean went into the front seat.

Castiel put his converse covered feet on the leather bench seat. "You are going to apologize to the bees."

"Cas-"

Castiel hushed him, "No! You are! Drive to the garden you took me to once!"

Dean sighed and started the Impala. The drive to the garden was a half hour at the least and silent except for Castiel's occasion loud breath. Dean would flick his eyes back and forth between mirrors to look at Cas, quiet and slightly irritated. Dean wondered why he's getting this upset over bees.

"Really?" Dean finally spoke up, with a loud huff.

Castiel rolled his eyes, "You insulted them. Doesn't everything deserve a apology?"

"I think bees are a exception, Cas. You just got out of a coma a couple hours ago and you're mad about bees."

"There were bees in my coma, I was happy."

Dean sighed, "Really?"

"Not really, there were no bees. I wish there were though."

Dean took a quick look at Castiel's scrunched eyebrows as he looked at his twirling thumbs.

"What did you see?"

Castiel looked up to Dean, "Oh you know; lollipops, rainbows, it was all like candy-land."

Dean rolled his eyes, "I'm going to go apologize now...to the bees...because they matter so much."

"Bees do matter, Dean. They are as important as you and I."

Dean stopped the Impala.

"Cas, all we do is sleep, eat, occasionally go to the bathroom, make out, have sex, repeat."