Four

Amour-

"Your late" Talia said sipping her wine glass

I rolled my eyes laughing "And i see your taking advantage of what this place has to offer"

She raised her glass "Free wine. How can a girl say no"

"TT!!" Ariel came darting over to me

"Hey brat" i said running my fingers through her curly hair

"How were things?" My mom asked referring to the restaurant buildings

I squealed "We got one"

"No way!" She shouted

"Yeeeees!" I exclaimed

She hugged me "Oooooh, I'm so proud of you guys honey"

A tall slim young white lady walked up to me "You must be the bride"

I nodded smiling "Yes" i stuck out my hand "I'm Amour"

"Summer" she said shaking my hand "I am your stylist. I pretty much gotta do whatever you say cause your the bride and I gotta make you happy"

I nodded "Oooookay"

"First introduce me to your guest" She said turning towards everybody

I smiled pointing at everyone as I said their name "This my mom Ava, my future mother in law Janice, my daughter Noel, my best friend Talia, and my niece Ariel"

She chuckled "Well it is nice to meet you all. Do you know what style your looking for?"

I shook my head "I have no idea. I'm open to try anything"

"Okay well let's get you and your team in the racks. Let everybody pick out some dresses and then get you in the fitting room to try them on"

"Okay" i said

We all separated as everyone picked out dresses. We talked as we passed one another. But they were taken to sit down by the mirrors and i was ushered to the fitting room. I stripped outta my clothes and put on the robe they provided.

"Knock knock" Summer said as she came in "Now we're gonna put you in your nieces pick first"

She held me out it in as I struggled. Once I had it on I stared in the mirror.

 Once I had it on I stared in the mirror