Five

Rashad-

My mind been racing since I did that shit

My mind been racing since I did that shit. I just feel sick about the shit. I was snapped outta my thoughts when I heard Amour come through the door.

"Baby!" She yelled for me

"In the kitchen!" I yelled back

She came in kissing me "Hey honey"

I took Noel outta her arms kissing her and putting her down.

"Guess what?!" She shouted

I chuckled "I'm not a good guesser but by the sound of things it something exciting"

She squealed "I found THE dress"

"Really?" I said

She nodded "Yeeees! It's beautiful! I'm in love with it"

"Well i went and got fitted for a tux. And the boys got a tux fitted too" i said trying to match her excitement

She squealed again "AHHHHH!"

I laughed "Your so damn goofy. It's just some clothes"

She gasped holding her chest "Honey these are THE clothes!"

I laughed at her goofiness "I'd still marry you if you wore jeans and a tank top"

"My mother would literally have a heart attack if she saw me up on the alter like that" She joked

I chuckled "Yeah I'm sure my mom would too"

She grabbed my hands "Baby we're getting so close to this"

I just smiled at her enthusiasm.

"Your almost about to be tied to me for forever" She giggled "You sure you can deal with me for forever"

I chuckled "Your annoying. But i don't want nobody else annoying me"

She smacked me upside the head "I am not annoying!"

"Maybe just a little bit" I said laughing

She started to give me a smart remark when her phone rang.

She held up her finger "We gonna get back to that"

She picked up her phone holding it to her ear "Hello"

She listened intensely clearly caught in whatever whoever was saying on the phone.

"Calm down T." She began to pace "Ok ok ok"

She walked away continuing to talk on the phone. I walked into the living room and sat down playing with Noel. The doorbell rang.

I went and answered the door to be greeted by Ty.

"What's up nigga? What you doin here?" I dapped him up

He sighed "Maaaaaaan"

"Awl hell. A upstairs on the phone with Talia right now. What you do?" I asked leading him into the living room

We plopped down on the couch and i looked at him as he shook his head.

"Man Lisa been calling me. But i ain't answer you feel me. Some how she got in touch with Talia. Man told her the little girl she got is mine."

My mouth dropped at his story.

"Man i know that lil girl ain't mine. We won't fucking like that. And i was using a rubber. AND the baby like 8 months all. I haven't fucked Lisa in a long ass minute" he explained

I leaned back "Who the baby look like? Like do it look like you?"

"It literally look just like her. She's Lisa's twin" he sighed "She sent me pictures of the girl as a baby and a picture now"

He flipped his phone sliding between two pictures.

He was right. The baby did look just like Lisa. It's hard to say.

"I put that on Ant i haven't touched Lisa since i started this with Talia" he said

I sighed "Did you try to talk to T?"

He sucked his teeth "Man yeah! She was just like we need space and she needs time to process all this"

"Man you was just about to ask her to marry you" i said

He shook his head "I know. And then this shit pops up. Bitches will find a way to fuck good shit up"

"Best way to fix this is to go through with everything. Talk to Talia about the shit, get this DNA test and go on from there. Running from this shit will only make Talia think your hiding that baby from her"

He rubbed his head "Man this is fucked up"

"Like you told me when i had all my shit going on. Handle your business Nigga."

We dapped each other up before talking a lil more and then he left. Amour came walking downstairs as she hung up the phone.

"Ty left already?" She asked

I nodded

She smiled "I talked Talia off the ledge. She's waiting on him to come home to talk more quieter"

I laughed "Look at you playing superhero"

She bowed "I try, I try"

"You hungry?"

"I'm always hungry" She said giggling

"Wanna go get something out? I got a spot in mind"

She nodded "Ill get Noel shoes on"

I kissed her forehead as she walked away. I scooped up my Keys and waited for them by the door. We left out and headed to a restaurant.

________________________
Sorry for the late update but stick with me it's about to get good!

Blow me up with comments!

Smooches💋