Twenty-Six

Rashad-

"Come on baby girl, lay down" I said trying to get Noel to lay down

She wouldn't let me go. Every time I'd get her to calm down and go to sleep, I'd try to leave and she'd start crying

Amour tip toed in wearing a robe "No luck?"

I shook my head "No"

She chuckled "Well you know what you gotta do"

"Im not" I said chuckling

She stared at me "get in"

"I've been sleeping on a extra small bed in jail. Imma literally have to sleep in a ball if i get in Noel's bed" i complained

"Get your ass in there" She joked

I sighed kicking off my Gucci slides and climbing in the bed with Noel.

Amour took out her phone snapping pictures "Y'all are just too cute"

"I don't see you trynna get your ass in here" I joked

"With all this ass" she turned around jiggling her booty "I'd break the bed. Get her laid down"

She leaned into the bed whispering in my ear "So then you can come lay me down"

She sashayed away, swaying her hips. Okay Noel now you gotta lay down so daddy can get some.

Noel balled up next to me after a couple minutes I heard her light snores, she was out like a light. I stayed there a lil longer to make sure she was completely sleep. I climbed outta the bed tip toeing out and i shut the door.

I walked into my room as the candles were lit and and rose petals were thrown around.

"Baby" i said looking around for Amour

"In the bathroom, come on" She said

I walked in to see her resting in a bathtub with bubbles. I took off my clothes sliding in the bathtub with her. She sipped a glass of wine.

"Noel is down for the night" I said taking a shot of Hennessy

"Good" she sat her glass down coming over to me

I grabbed her hips bringing her over to my lap.

"So we leave tomorrow for a honeymoon" I told her rubbing on her skin

She kissed my neck "Where we going?"

I smiled "Anywhere you wanna go"

"Anywhere" She said biting her bottom lip

"Anywhere baby" I told her

"Well I'll get to thinking" She cocked her face to the side "But first I'd like to do some thangs to you that we can do on our honeymoon"

She giggled as I began to rise under the water.

I raised my eyebrow "Nah baby, I'm bout to do some thangs to you"

I made her turn around before sliding into her. She groaned.

"Shhhhh" i whispered in her ear as I went in and out of her "I know it's been awhile"

I grabbed her neck making sure she'd stay still as I pumped in and out her. Her moans and my groans filled the bathroom.

"Ahhhhh fuck" She moaned out "Rashad I-"

"Stop running" I told her bringing her back to me

"Rashad" she moaned out

She pushed me back before climbing on top of me.

"I missed you so much" she moaned while sliding down on my manhood

"Oh shit A" I groaned out

She began bouncing up and down on me . I could tell she had been missing all this.

"Baby" She moaned

She whined her waist and was on her tip toes just riding me.

I leaned my head back biting my lip.

"Oooooou baby I missed this" She moaned out

"Mmmm me too mamas"

I grabbed her waist as I felt myself about to nut

"Oh baby don't make me stop" Amour moaned biting her lip

I could clearly see she was about to cum as well.

We just kept going until we both couldn't wait any longer to nut.

"Damn baby" I said smacking her ass "Ain't gave it to me like that in a minute"

She giggled "Come on let's shower so we can lay down"

I unplugged the drain to the bathtub as she got out and started the hot shower. I hopped in with her and we both cleaned our bodies and then we were just holding each other.

"A hot shower in our new home" Amour said looking up at me smiling

I kissed her forehead "New beginning mamas"

We stood there for awhile before we got our drying off. I threw on some boxers.

"Imma go get Noel. If she wakes up, she's gonna holler like somebody killing her" i said

Amour nodded as she yawned getting into bed.

I scooped Noel outta her bed bringing her back into our room. I laid her on my chest, and Amour cuddled up beside me.

"My two girls" I kissed the both of them "I love y'all"

"We love you too Pooh" Amour said

I starred up at the ceiling as Noel continued to snore and Amour finally fell asleep.

I was home.

Finally, back where I belong.

_______________________________

A lil steamy chapter.

Blow me up with comments!

Smooches💋