Twenty-Five

Rashad-

We had just had sex all over our bed room and in our bathroom

We had just had sex all over our bed room and in our bathroom. Shit i needed to get all my nuts off and I could tell Amour needed it just as bad as I did. We both freshened up and were changing into our reception outfits. We were late, of course. And Talia has called 11 times, so at this point I'm sure we're in trouble.

"Baby where did you throw my bra?" Amour yelled from the bathroom

"I don't know! You don't need it!" I yelled back being funny

She smacked her lips walking out the bathroom "Zip me up, hurrrry we're late"

"We could've made it on time if you did say 'Daddy keep going, don't stop." I mocked how Amour sounded when we were having sex

She giggled "Shhhhhhhut up and zip this damn dress up boy"

I helped her zip her dress up and she turned around fixing my bow tie like she always do.

"I've gotten to the point where I don't even try to fix my tie no more cause I like when you do it" I said causing her to giggle again

She stepped to the side as we looked at ourselves in the mirror.

"I could fuck you again mamas" I bent down whispering in her ear

She laughed "Come on boy"

We left out headed to the venue. We walked inside holding hands as they announced our arrival.

"Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Johnson!!" The DJ announced

I guided her to the dimly lit dance floor. As the song "why I love you" by MAJOR began to play. I pulled her close to me and placed my arms around her waist as she wrapped her arms around my neck and laid her head on my chest. We just rocked back and forth.

"It's weird with everyone watching" Amour whispered like a lil baby

I kissed the top of her head "Just imagine its you and me"

We swayed all around the dance floor, until the song was over.

Amour giggled as i held her hand as we walked to our table in the center as everyone cheered. I helped her sit down and i sat in the seat beside her kissing her hand.

Talia walked up to us keeping a smile "I will cuss the both of you out later for being late, but for now enjoy the reception"

We both laughed at her. The chefs brought us our food and champagne. The whole time we were just caught up in our own conversation, and eyes. Kissing each other every now and again. Noel stayed in my arms, she wouldn't leave me side. I missed my princess so much.

"Attention, Attention love birds in their own world over there!" Ty said clinking his glass "It's time for my best man speech"

He sipped his champagne "I wanted to get up here and crack some jokes but Talia already threatened me to not do so"

The whole reception laughed because we all knew he was very serious.

"Shad, you know I've known you yo whole life. Me you and Ant. Thought we was gone take over the world, one day. We ain't know you'd find your world and fall in love. Amour is everything you dreamt of and more. Amour, my sister, your stuck with my ass now fr"

Amour laughed "Ty you know I love you!"

"I wish y'all nothing but endless happiness, lots of laughs, and prosperity" he raised his glass "To the happy couple!"

Everybody sipped their champagne and clapped for Ty.

Everybody was up dancing and snacking on food. Amour was mingling out with the guest and I was holding Noel talking to other guest. I couldn't keep my eyes off A, I had missed her so much. Her smile, her laugh, I missed it all.

She caught me staring at her and made a silly face at me causing me to laugh.

"So clearly you not listening to me" Trip said laughing "Man gone over there with your bride"

I left from with him walking up on Amour. She was talking to Leah and my aunt. The DJ had began to play some upbeat twerk and trap music.

The whole party got on the floor, rapping every lyric and dancing.

"I fuck my money up, Damn! Now I can't reup" Amour rapper along with Waka Flocka

I laughed, that had always been her song she'd get hyped to, even though it was old as hell. I started rapping along with her. I gave a fallen asleep Noel to Amour's mom as we got even more lit.

Bend it ova by 5th word Webbie began to play and that's when things got crazy. Everybody had some liquor in their system so it was finna get wild.

Amour started twerking on me and I was unbuttoning the top of button up shirt.

"Y'all better not get too wild!!" Amour's dad yelled at us laughing

Once we had dance and all as much as we could, Amour grabbed my hand.

"I'm ready to go baby" She said in my ear "I'm tired"

I nodded. As much as I wanted to stay in party with my family, I was just as tired as she was.

I let Talia know we were about to head out, we said our goodbyes.

"Noel you gonna stay with nana tonight?" Amour said kissing Noel's forehead

Noel's bottom lip poked out and began to tremble. She reached out for me.

"Daddy" She whined

Amour chuckled "I knew she wasn't going for not coming with us"

We both hugged our parents and got in the back of a truck letting a driver take us home since we had both been drinking.

Noel clutched onto my neck as her head laid on my shoulder.

Amour smiler "She missed you so much. I think she's gonna be glued to your hip for awhile"

I rubbed Noel's back "I missed her so much more"

When we pulled back up to the house I held Amour's hand as we walked inside.

"I'll get her down for bed and then meet you in our room ok?" I told Amour

She nodded kissing me "Okay"

_____________________________
They're finally together agaaaaaain!

Blow me up with comments!

Smooches💋