Twenty-Three

Amour-

"And also what I'm here for" I heard a familiar voice say as it came up the stairs

"Mom? What are you doing here?" I asked

She smiled "Chile, on a day like this you need me. Now come on let's get you dressed"

"Wait wait wait!!" I heard Tae yell as he ran up the stairs

"What nigga?!" Talia said laughing

Tae stepped to the side "The photographer is here. Gotta get us some nice photos and a amazing vlog outta all this"

I paid them no mind as my mom and Talia help me into my outfit.

"You ready to see?" My mom asked

I nodded my head vigorously "Yes"

I closed my eyes as the scooted me over to the mirror. When i finally stopped moving I opened my eyes.

My bottom lip trembled and I could feel my eyes watering

"Hey hey hey Camille hasn't made it yet to touch up your makeup you can't cry" Tae said dabbing my face

"Baby you look absolutely beautiful" My mom said just starring at me

I hugged her

Tae started fanning his face "Shit now imma cry"

"Friend you look amazing look at the way the dress hugs your curves and the diamonds dance with just little sunlight. You look like a perfect bride" Talia said coo'ing

Camille came up the stairs "Hey hey hey now everybody can cry I am here"

We all chuckled. They continued to help me get ready, Tae fixing my hair, Camille fixing my makeup, Talia giving me more champagne to calm my nerves, the photographer snapping all kind of pictures.

It all dawned on me "Wait, Wait."

Talia pulled out my seat by my hand because the dress was snug to every curve I had.

"No time to wait we gotta get to the next thing" She said

She helped me down the stairs as Tae held the train to my dress. I kept crying and Camille kept having to fix my makeup.

We walked outside and I seen Ty, Trip, and some other men dressed in suits but one that looked oh so familiar from the back.

Ty and the guys whistles as they turned around seeing me. They are all so goofy.

I tightened my grip on my moms hand as I stood right behind this tall figure.

My mom smiled before letting my hand go and nodding at me.

I placed my hand on his back. He turned around and his jaw dropped, and I started bawling.

"Damn you look good" Rashad said smiling pulling me in his arms

Noel took off running jumping on Rashad.

"On my princess! You so big man" he said picking her up "I ain't gone never leave you or mommy again"

I couldn't stop crying, I was so happy to be in his arms again. Noel just held onto him so tight.

"Cut all that crying out girl, I'm right here" He said chuckling kissing the top of my head

I giggled trying to stop my tears.

"You gotta stop crying, we got a long day ahead of us mamas" he said

"How? When? Wha-" i said having so many questions

He kissed me to shut me up "Baby I'll explain it all to you later. Just know I'm home and I'm ready to get married to you"

I smiled "Okay"

I stayed in his arms a lil while longer as everyone was trynna get stuff together.

"I hate to be that person" Talia said splitting me and Rashad up "But y'all can do this later. We got a wedding to get to!"

We all laughed. I held onto Rashad's hand tightly as we were about to walk away from each other.

"Baby I'm not going anywhere, imma see you at the alter" he said chuckling "I love you"

"I love you too" i said before letting his hand go

He piled into one limo with the guys. I piled into another limo with all the girls and Tae.

"Here put this over you while i fix your tear streaks in your makeup" Camille said handing me a towel

We drove to another place, and they hurried me into another room.

"How fast do you think i can move in this dress!" I said laughing as I almost fell

My mom laughed "A little bit faster than what your moving"

"It's almost done" Talia said "We just not ready for you to come down yet"

I walked up to Talia "Talia I love you so much girl, this is the best thing anyone has ever done for me and I am so grate-"

Talia hugged me shutting me up "Girl! Don't thank me. I know that if our situations were reversed you'd go above and beyond for me. So don't even trip. It's your day pooh"

"What ever you want, you get" Tae said smiling

Ms.Donna poked her head in the door "Oh Amour you are beautiful"

I hugged her "Ms.Donna it's so nice to see you again, what are you doing here?"

She laughed placing her hands on her hips "Well i hope you don't think no average wedding planner could pull all this off. Of course I'm involved in this dream come true"

She smiled at me "We're ready for you to walk down the isle. Are you ready?"

The nervous jitters ran through me. I guess my mother could see that. She grabbed my hand.

"Remember, this is the moment you've been waiting on. It's only up from here A" She said

I nodded calming down "I'm ready"

They helped me downstairs. My father saw me and open his arms.

"I'm the luckiest father in the world" he said kissing my forehead "It makes me so proud to be walking you down the isle"

My mother and Talia left out to go and walk down the isle and all that. It was finally my turn.

"Let's do this princess" My dad said taking the first steps outside

___________________________
It's finally happening!

Blow me up with comments!

Smooches💋