Six

Amour-

"Rashad bring your ass on we're gonna be late for the planner appointment" i yelled from the bottom of the stairs

I looked down at Noel "Why your daddy moving so slow this morning?"

She just giggled at me. Rashad finally came running downstairs.

"Sorry baby, I was caught up on the phone"

"Everything okay?" I asked him raising a brow

He nodded quickly "Yeah it was just Ty and his stuff that he got going on"

"Well let's go then" i picked up Noel and we headed out the door

We piled into Rashads car and drove off. About 20 minutes later we pulled up to Ms. Donna office. We walked inside and sat in the lobby.

Ms.Donna came out greeting me with open arms "Amour"

She walked into her arms hugging her "Hey Ms.Donna"

She smiled and then looked behind me at Rashad "Hello Mr.No budget"

Rashad chuckled "It's nice meeting you"

We walked into the office sitting down. Noel played in Rashads lap as we talked wedding talk.

"So did we decide on which wedding we want?" She asked looking at the both of us

Rashad leaned forward "The decision was placed on me, and i picked the forestry one"

I squealed "Ahhh that's the one i wanted!"

"Great minds think alike" Ms.Donna said with a smile as she typed on her computer

"Sheesh well I'm glad i picked that one" Rashad chuckled "You would've been heated if i ain't pick that one"

I laughed.

Ms.Donna eyeballed me "Amour, did you go look at dresses like i told you to?"

I smiled and nodded "Yes. And I've found the one"

"What?" Ms.Donna chuckled "That's great! We'll get that dress created just for you"

She turned and looked at Rashad "Have we got Tux yet?"

Rashad nodded "Yeah, me and the gang got fitted by that tailor that you put on that wedding folder"

We talked more wedding talk, getting more in depth with things and finalizing things.

She smiled as she kept typing on the computer "You all's wedding is so close y'all can taste it."

I leaned over kissing Rashad as tear fell, my world was finally becoming peaceful.

We all snapped our necks around as Ms.Donna's office door swung open. It was a group of police officers.

Ms.Donna stood up "Um excuse me? Can i help you all?"

"We have a warrant for his arrest" One of the officers said trynna snatch Rashad up out his chair

"Wait wait wait!" I screamed holding Rashad's arm "First of all he has my child in his arms and i would like to see your warrant"

"I suggest you take your child out of his arms because he's under arrest" The officer said pushing the warrant in my face

I took Noel out of his arms placing her on my hip as I snatched the warrant from the officer reading over it.

They snatched Rashad up, roughing him up putting handcuffs on him.

"No no no this isn't right!" I yelled "This says murder!"

I looked at Rashad as he was silent.

"RASHAD!" I screamed

They dragged him away out the door and i jogged behind them outside. Once we got outside another officer stood in front of me as they pushed Rashad into the back of the police car.

"This is wrong. Officer it says he's wanted for murder, he hasn't killed anybody!" I pleaded

The officer stood silent still making sure I stayed back.

"Rashad tell them you didn't kill nobody!" I screamed at him as they shut the door on the car

"Rashad baby! Imma get you out! Just hold on" i yelled as they drove the car away

I ran back into the office gathering my phone and purse.

"Amour if you need me call me" Ms.Donna shouted behind me as I darted out of her office

I strapped Noel in and hopped in the front seat. I called the first person I could think of, Ty.

"Ty meet me downtown at the police station they just arrested Rashad!" I yelled into the phone before hanging up

I raced to the police station sitting in the car gathering myself as I waited for Ty to come. I seen his truck pull up. I hopped out grabbing Noel out the back.

He grabbed my arm pushing me to his car" Before we go in here tell me what happen"

I sighed as my head ran wild "W-W-We were at the wedding planner appointment and the police came in flashing a warrant and arrested him"

"Did you read the warrant? What did it say?" He questioned me

"Murder Ty. They're charging him with murder" I said as my face showed my confusion "He didn't do that shit Ty, I know he-"

"Amour I gotta tell you this. You gotta get yo shit together foreal, cause I'm finna tell you some real shit" Ty said getting serious

"What Ty? What?" I said

He sighed "Rashad did this shit A. He did it." He looked around "He killed zonnique because of what she did to you in that car accident"

When he told me that my whole world stopped.

"Amour I need you to bring it back, it's. Stay focused. If they ask you, you don't know nothin. If they charged him and had a warrant that means they got damn good evidence against him. So he's gonna do this bid. But we gonna get him home as soon as possible" Ty said

I was still in shock. I was shook. I couldn't even say nothing.

"Come on, snap out of it." He grabbed my arm leading me inside

We walked up to the desk "We need Rashad Johnson"

The heavyset black lady that sat at the desk look up and said "He's processing. You'll have to sit and wait"

She pointed over to the raggedy waiting area. We went and sat. My leg shook violently, i had shaken so much I put Noel to sleep.

________________
Sorry to drop a bomb on y'all like that.

Blow me up with comments

Smooches💋