Twenty-One

Talia-

Lord Amour's wedding is stressing me out, the club event went on a couple days ago, my store is rebranding with more clothes and my baby Cam is growing out of clothes every time I blink

"Cam mommy and daddy are going broke trying to buy clothes for you every other day"

I sat on the porch of our home playing with him.

"Booooy you yo daddy son" I said standing him up letting him bounce in my arms "You so chocolate and cute"

My phone rang.

"Hello"

It was Ms.Donna.

"Hey Talia, I was calling with an update. How's Amour and Rashad?"

"Amour is still running around like a chicken with her head cut off" I chuckled "And Rashad is still in jail"

"Well i have some good news, I have successfully gotten every piece of this wedding together"

I sighed of relief "That's so good to hear"

I felt a weight lifted off my shoulder. That's one less thing I had to damn worry about.

"Ms.Donna you're such an angel, you can make a miracle happen" I said

"Chile, I try! Y'all are just amazing people and I wanna make sure everything goes great for y'all" Ms. Donna said chuckling "that's why when your ready, know that I'm happy to take on the challenge of creating your dream wedding as well"

"Oh trust me we are more than ready to get you started on that. Let's just get big head out of jail first"

She laughed "Agreed"

We talked a lil while longer before Amour called me and I clicked over. She said she was coming over with Noel.

"Hey brat"  i said as Noel ran into my arms

I ran my fingers through her curly fro. She gave Cam a small hug.

Amour popped a squat next to me on the porch steps.

"What you sitting out here fo?" She asked

I shrugged "Figured me and baby Cam could use some sunlight, we had been in the house all day"

"I feel that, so have we. Noel was itching to get outside and then they canceled Rashad's visiting day today for some odd reason so we couldn't even see him today" she said

I furrowed my eyebrows "That's weird"

"Yeah I hope he's okay, and they just bullshitting his days"

"Girl you know how these white cops are to these black men" I told her to make her feel better

She chuckled "And that's what bothers me most cause Rashad has a teeeeeemper on him. Hopefully he'll call me tonight with an update"

"Yeah hopefully" I said "You seen mama J lately?"

She nodded "Went by there earlier, Leah is in town from college and wanted to see Noel"

"My own damn blood cousin ain't even tell me she was in town" I laughed "Next time she request some money from me imma hit DECLINE"

Amour laughed "You better send that college girl some money"

"Imma send her $5 that's it" I joked

We sat in silence for awhile before i broke it.

"You look like the wheels are turning your head, what's up?"

She shrugged "Nothin"

I nudged her shoulder "Don't lie"

"The original wedding date was supposed to be tomorrow. It's just weighing on me" she ran her fingers through her hair "I hate getting so sappy about this shit!"

We both laughed.

"Girl you can be sappy, id probably be the same way if me and Ty were in y'all situation" I told her

"It's just so frustrating cause I'm such a bad bitch and ain't never let no shit get to me"

I laughed "Bitch, your still a bad bitch! Look at how much you've accomplished since Rashad been locked up. You finished the restaurant, got the club open and running. You've done nothing but ran it upppppppp"

"Rashad coming home to a whole new bag!" I continued "Bad ass Noel looks more and more like him and look at you! You've done nothing but got more prettier!"

She giggled "Shut up Talia"

"I'm serious A! Rashad is gonna come home to nothing but greatness" I said

She rolled her eyes laughing

"Have you even tried on your dress since you got it?" I asked her

She shook her head "Nah, I just can't. It's just been sitting in the guest room closet. I can't look at it"

I nodded "I get it"

We sat and chatted for a while before we had got pizza and the kids were both falling asleep so Amour took Noel home.

I was putting the leftover pizza for Ty up when he came inside.

"Baby!" He yelled

"I'm in the kitchen!" I shouted back

I seen him come into the kitchen. He placed a kiss on my lips and forehead.

"Hey big head, What you been doing all day?" He said "Where Cam at?"

"Don't call my head big!" I chuckled "He's laying down for a nap in his room. We just been around the house, Amour stopped by we talked, got some pizza, which you will be eating for dinner, and the. She left because the kids fell asleep"

"Facts" he responded "Did you get the money I sent to your bank account?"

I nodded with a smile "Yeah I got it. I sent it to the designers for my stores new clothes designs, i put a down payment on the building for the new store, and I gave Ms. Donna a deposit so we can start planning our wedding"

I squealed at the wedding part.

He laughed "You so damn goofy. Well i took care of everything I had to today. So I'm free all night"

I raised my eyebrow "All night?"

He nodded biting his lip.

I grabbed his hand "Well come on up to the room letmme show you something up there"

"What you gone show me ma?" He said as I lead him to our room

I smirked "Just wait and see"

_____________________________
A filler chapter! Sorry if it's boring!

Blow me up with comments!

Smooches💋