Fifty-Four

Amour-

I still was in disbelief that i was able to have a baby with no any help from the hospital and just me and Rashad

I still was in disbelief that i was able to have a baby with no any help from the hospital and just me and Rashad. As scary as it was, it was the most moving thing to happen in the life. Our baby boy was born on my mother's birthday, wow.

"Hes baaaaack" The nurse said coming in wheeling in our son in a plastic crib cart

I sat up in the bed reaching my arms out "Gimmie my munchkin"

She chuckled "I know you all were tired when y'all came in yesterday evening so here is the birthing info we need you all to fill out"

"His dad will do it when he comes back" i said getting the baby out the crib "Hey papa, ooou you so chunky"

I kissed his face "Heeeeey papa"

Rashad walked in and once he seen the baby a big smile came across his face.

"How's he doing?" He asked walking up to us

I smiled "He's fine, I'm ready to take him home, but first we gotta fill out his birth certificate"

Rashad sat down taking out a pen he signed his name and then passed it to me. I quickly signed my signature.

"Loyal Anthony Johnson" i read his name out loud

"Baby LA" Rashad said chuckling

I poked my bottom lip out seeming him curl in a ball in my arms as if he was still in the womb.

"Awww my heart can't take it" i coo'd "Come on let's take him home"

I slid on my Louis Vuitton slippers. I put Loyal in his car seat and slipped him on some socks.

Rashad picked up the car seat and i got my bag, we said our goodbyes to the nurses and got into the car driving home and when we got inside I almost had a heart attack.

"Surprrrrrrrrrrrise!" Everybody jumped out yelling

I grabbed my chest and then laughed when I realized it was all of them.

"Y'all niggas get on my nerves" I said laughing as I threw my bag down

"Mommy" Noel said running up to me jumping in my arms

I groaned "Oh girl mommy is still hurting a lil bit"

I carried her to the couch sitting her beside me.

"Hey mamas" Leah said pulling me into a hug

I smiled "Hey girl, I'm surprised you came home from school"

She fanned me off "Girl anything to get me off that campus"

"Which your going back to soon" Rashad said butting in "Shit them white folks taking all my damn money"