Fourty-One

|Author Note: y'all can through with those comments on the last chapter lol. Y'all really love this book. Keep it up!! The updates will keep coming! Smooches💋|

Rashad-

I had been on the move watching my back and keeping up with Ty

I had been on the move watching my back and keeping up with Ty. We were walking up to the Jay's trap house.

"You got yo shit?" I asked feeling for my tucked gun in my pants

Ty nodded "Nigga I always got my shit, a nigga will never catch my ass lackin"

I nodded as we walked inside. That oh so familiar smell hit me again. I missed the streets a lil bit, but I know the streets ain't have shit for me but a casket or a warrant for my arrest.

"I hope y'all niggas hear with Jay money" One of jays ass kisser said

I looked him up and down before walking past him bumping his shoulder.

"Nigga sit yo bitch ass down" I heard Ty say as he followed behind me

I walked in the back room where Jay was at.

"Rashad and Ty. Damn it's the gang all back together again" Jay joked taking a pull from his blunt

I sucked my teeth "Cut the bullshit what's up man?"

"I ain't get my money yet" he said ashing his blunt

"Nigga i told you, i wasn't giving you a dime. Shit you still owe my ass money" i told him "Pussy boy think we finna give money when you still owe me mines"

"Jay you know how this shit go." Ty added

Jay stood up "That money ain't got shit to do with this money"

"But it do and until we get that money we ain't talking shit about that other chump change" I said nonchalantly

I signaled to Ty let's go. Ain't no reason to keep talking to this man. Either he pay me my money and I'll think about giving him what Kavon owe or imma get him wiped off the face of the earth. Simple.

As we were heading towards the door I heard shuffling and when I turned back around Jay had pulled a gun from his desk pointing it at me and Ty.

Ty laughed "Nigga you have lost your rabbit ass mind"

I joined Ty's laughter "You really pointing a gun at me"

This nigga must've forgot who the fuck I was.

"Aye y'all trynna mix business and I ain't going for it. If i don't have my money soon, both of y'all dead" he said "And Kavon punk ass too"

And now he's threatening us. Bad move. I'm on his ass now.

I shook my head laughing "This nigga a joke. Let's go Ty"

Me and Ty walked out as Jay followed behind us, all his workers was watching but didn't none of them make a move. We walked out hopping in my truck.

"We finna kill this nigga right?" Ty said pulling his out

I nodded "And take all his shit"

Ty laughed "Let's make this shit happen"

We talked about what we were gonna do and Ty said he'd inform Trip about the plans too. Trip hates Jay more than we do so I already know he wanted in on this. I dropped Ty off at the club and headed home. I walked inside to be greeted by boxes of shit everywhere.

"Um Amour!" I shouted looking around for her

"Down here!" She shouted back

I walked around trying not to trip or knock boxes over. I finally found her sitting criss cross on the floor.

"What the hell is all this?" I asked laughing

She giggled "Well this may or may not be some stuff I ordered for the baby and the nursery since we now know the gender of the baby"

"Amour, how much shit did you order, i can't even see our living room furniture" i said looking out at the sea of boxes "How I'm supposed to watch TV?"

She patted the spot next to her on the floor "The floor is actually quite comfy"

I kicked off my sneakers climbing over the couch, pushing boxes out the way to sit beside her on the floor.

"Dont be climbing on our nice couch boy" she scolded me laughing

I shoo'd her off "Where's my princess at?"

"Your moms house. She picked her up from daycare and said she'd keep her for the night. And considering all the shit we have everywhere, I'm okay with it" she said

I rubbed her plump stomach smiling.

"Rashad you know everytime you put your hands on my stomach- OW!" She said pulling back from me "The baby starts kicking up a storm"

I laughed "The baby knows it's me"

She rolled her eyes smiling "Well the baby has been doing good, dont get it all excited, kicking me and shit"

I ain't care, I kept rubbing her stomach.

"Can we go out tonight?" She asked "A nice dinner or something?"

I sighed. I ain't really want her out especially after the meeting with Jay today. But she was just so cute with her pouty face so I gave in.

"Yeah we can do a dinner mamas" i told her

She smiled big looking just like Noel when she gets her way.

"When will i be able to see the living room again?" I asked looking around

She smiled "The decorating team will be here tomorrow to get started but more boxes are coming"

I shook my head "This is ridiculous"

She shrugged it off laughing. We sat down on the floor talking about pretty much everything we could think of.

After awhile we got up and took a shower together before getting dressed for dinner. I was gonna take her to a spot i had been wanting to go and try so I called and made a reservation for us.

"Oooh this still fits!" I heard her scream with excitement from the closet "Well it stretches"

I laughed "Come on fat mamas"

"Don't russssssh me!" She said

________________________________
Blow it up with comments!

Smooches💋