Sixty-Three

Amour-

"Talia i am coming right now, you know I'm coming with TWO kids

"Talia i am coming right now, you know I'm coming with TWO kids." I said "Girl I'm coming, get off my phone"

I hung up on her. She's been calling me since 6:00 this morning. I barely got sleep last night and then she woke me screaming about her wedding day. I'm so happy she's excited, but Chile i need my sleep.

"Rashad put LA in his car seat and in the car please" i said "I gotta get outta here and get to Talia before her head pops off her neck"

He yawned strapping Loyal in the car seat and putting him in my car "Okay, I love you. I'll see you at the wedding"

He walked over to me kissing me and then heading back to bed. Lucky ass. I got a half sleep whining Noel in her car seat in the car and then i drove off to the wedding mansion where the wedding was taking place.

"Noel baby you gotta wake up, mommy can not carry you and your brother and everything else" i said trying to wake her up "Come on princess you gotta wake up"

She rubbed her eyes yawning. She whined quietly. My baby was so tired.

"You're here!" I heard Talia hell as she ran out to my car "I'm so glad your here! I'm going crazy!"

The wedding isn't for another 6 hours. How are you going crazy right now.

I chuckled "I'm struggling right now T, i gotta get this stuff out the car"

She scooped up a whiny half sleep Noel and LA's diaper bag. I went to the other side of the car getting LA and our bag of stuff. Chile, I needed Rashad badly.

"Where's Ty and Cam?" I asked

"Last time I checked, they're sleeping" she walked us into the mansion

Must be so nice.

We went upstairs into the huge vanity room. The wedding team was in there setting up. Tae was in the corner slumped over sleeping with sunglasses on. I put LA's car seat down walking over to him tapping his shoulder hard.

"Wake up ass up! If I'm up you" i said grabbing him by his collar

He whined.

I laughed "Don't start acting like my children"

Tae stretched "Man i been here before you and I'm hungry, Talia had me up at 5:30 this morning"

"My assistant should be back with chick fil a any minute now, don't start complaining again" Talia said

She turned her attention to us and began talking our heads off. Her excitement was so cute. Hours later we had ate, snuck naps in when Talia wasn't looking. Noel was getting her hair and nails and toes done so she was quiet. Baby LA was napping so he won't be cranky during the wedding. I was attempting to nap sitting up so i won't mess my hair and make-up up.