Twenty-Two

Amour-

I had just been the house all morning cleaning

I had just been the house all morning cleaning. I mean literally the house was SPOTLESS. I had cleaned and dust places that people don't even think about. Talia came by earlier, she got anything wedding like out of my house because it was gonna drive me crazy.

"Mama!" Noel pointed to the door when the door bell rang

I went to the door opening. It was Tae and Talia.

"Hey y'all, what yall doing here?" I asked

"Just wanted to check on you" Tae said as he raised his arms "And do you hair, we still have an appointment for today that you never cancelled from the wedding"

I pushed my hair behind my ear "Oh.....I'm fine. Doing a lot of cleaning and organizing. Rashad and Noel clothes and shoes are organized by colors and alphabetical order by brand. Everything is Lysol and bleached down."

Talia laughed "Well Girl I wish you'd came to my house and did this. Me and Ty could use that"

"Get a maid" I told her chuckling

"I'm trynna hire you sis!" Talia joked back

I rolled my eyes "Where is my Cam Bam?"

"With his father girl. Mommy needs a break" she said chuckling

I sat in the chair as Tae played in my hair doing what he does best. Noel crawled up into Talia's lap.

"Ooooou my spoiled brat" Talia said rocking her back and forth "Gonna let auntie T play in your hair?"

Noel nodded.

"Good good good!" She said sitting Noel between her legs on a pillow taking her hair out her ponytails

We had sat there talking and laughing at each other. These two were some clowns. The door bell rang.

"T, can you get that?" I asked

She nodded getting the door "Hey girl"

I heard her greet somebody at the door. Camille the makeup artist that works with Talia at all our shoots was there.

"Camille!" I hugged her "Hey friend, what you doing here?"

"I'm here to do your makeup" she said setting up her stuff

"My makeup? Why?" I said with a lot of confusion

She nodded "Girl T called me about how you've been feeling down and a lil makeup and fresh hair makes every girl feel better"

I sighed looking at Talia "You are too fucking much"

She laughed "Just ennnnnjoy"

I sat back and let them continue to play in my hair and do all kind of stuff to my face. About 2 hours later Tae propped a mirror up.

"What you think Pooh?" He said cheesing

I smiled messing with my hair "Ooooou Tae! I look grown woman fine! And my makeup is flawless!"

"Oh well you knew I was gonna beat that face sis" Camille said laughing

Talia insisted me and Noel get out the house so I got Noel together and then showered and threw on some comfortable clothes.

"Okay, now where are y'all dragging me and my child off to?" I asked holding Noel hand as we got on the elevator

Tae presses the down button "To get away from all this and be at peace sis. You deserve it"

We piled into this Black Escalade and the driver drove off. We sat up chatting for awhile.

"Did you ever get to talk to Rashad?" Talia asked

I nodded "He called yesterday evening, he said the jail had a lockdown. Something about some of the inmates was fighting"

Talia smacked her lips "Them lame ass jail birds fucking up his visitation. He wasn't involved in it was he?"

"He said he wasn't. He said as soon as it started he just went back to his cell. He trynna get home and not get caught up in they BS" i told her

"As he should!" Tae said

It had been a good lil minute before we pulled up to this nice ass home.

"Girl who house is this?" I asked looking between Tae and Talia

Tae chuckled "Ours for now! It's a Airbnb we rented"

"Whooooa" I said with my mouth open looking around at the house as I pulled a sleeping Noel out the backseat "This house is huuuuge"

Talia chuckled "All of us could live in this house and never see each other"

We walked inside and yet my jaw dropped again. It's a mountain of gifts some wrapped in gold and some wrapped in pink.

"Rashad gave me his card info and told to me go crazy on you and Noel from him. So Noel has pink gifts, you have gold gifts" Talia said smiling at me

I was just amazed at the amazing friends I had and the amazing fiancé who still managed to put a smile on my face even from jail.

I dug into my gifts and soon after Noel woke back up and ran through hers. You would've thought it was Christmas the way wrapping paper was thrown everywhere.

We sipped champagne and walked around the home for awhile just taking in how beautiful it all was.

"You'll be staying in this room" Talia said pushing the door open

I walked in "Shit I could get used to living like this"

Tae laughed "You know yo scary ass can not live in no big ole house like this. You watch waaaaaay too much criminal minds and first 48"

I laughed, he had a point.

"Now we have somewhere to be in a while. So get that ass dressed, everything is already picked out. And hurry it up, yell if you need help. I'm going to get Noel and myself ready" She said

Tae shut the door as Talia walked out. I walked around the room admiring its detailed fancy furniture. I took off all my clothes while I looked in the mirror.

The scar from my car accident was fading but was still completely there. I sighed putting on the really cute underwear Rashad gifted me before wrapping myself in my silk robe.

I opened the closet to see what i had been given to wear out and about today. My eyes grew wide as I pulled it out.

I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in, I'm not naked" I chuckled

Talia walked in

"What is this?" I asked

She smiled "What you are wearing today. And those no if and or buts about it, now put it on."

My button lip poked out "Imma need some help"

She smiled "That's what I'm here for"

_______________________________
Amour is so loved!

Blow me up with comments!

Smooches💋