Fourty-Four

Amour-

It had been very quiet around the house since yesterday's argument

It had been very quiet around the house since yesterday's argument. I came back with Noel, cooked dinner, and then I took a shower and stayed in the room the rest of the night. Rashad will never understand how all this feels.

"Girl stop day dreaming. Side part or middle?" Tae asked

"Side of course" i responded giggling

"So you really not wearing black to the club opening?" Talia asked laughing

I shook my head "He should've told me earlier, now he know i can't get in shit in my closet. So I'm wearing the dress I bought"

And it didn't help the argument we had yesterday because I was gonna go out today and buy a black dress but fuck it now.

"You so damn crazy" she laughed

He kept doing my hair as everybody was getting ready at my house apparently for the club event.

"Okay go look in the mirror sis" Tae said

I got up walking upstairs to my bathroom mirror "Tae this amazing per the usual!" I squealed

I went into my closet to pick jewelry and bag out to go with the dress i brought when I stumbled upon a box and flowers. I tried my hardest not to smile. When does he have time to do shit like this?

I walked over to the box and flowers picking up the card.

"I'm sorry. I ain't mean to yell at you like that. I love you fat mamas" i read before placing the card down

I opened the box to see a black dress and black leather coat.

"Well i suppose i can make something shake in this" I whispered to myself

I lotioned up and slide the dress on. It hugged my baby bump perfectly and definitely hugged my ass.

I turned around looking at my ass "Of course he picked this out"

I struggled for a little minute putting on my heels before grabbing my jacket and going downstairs.

"I hope you hoes ready" i said as i reached the last step

"AND IS" Tae said

Talia chuckled "What happened to 'he should've told me earlier. I ain't wearing black' head ass"

"Shut up" i said rolling my eyes

We piled into my truck and drove off to the club. I parked upfront and got walking straight into the club up to VIP.