Fifty-One

Amour-

I'm just still in complete shock that I lost my mother

I'm just still in complete shock that I lost my mother. Since her funeral I've tried my hardest not to think about it but it's so hard. I just see pictures and videos of us and I just be wanting to pick up the phone and call her. The nights are the hardest, she's always in my dreams. Today i had my last doctors appointment, this boy is putting up a fight and does not wanna come outta my belly.

"Your stress levels have been relatively high, but in your situation that is completely normal. We just need to make sure we monitor that. Continue to eat and drink water a lot. We don't need to have any reason for you to pass out" Doctor Sunny explained "He should be coming any day now"

I smiled "I hope sooner than later"

"What happens if he doesn't come on his due date, which is tomorrow?" Rashad asked

Good question.

"Well we can try to induce your labor, but there are some things at home first, you can try like eating spicy foods, yoga, walk around more, squats, even sex" Doctor Sunny said

Rashad's eyebrow raised, i looked at him smiling shaking my head.

"Thank you doctor Sunny" i said as Rashad helped me off the bed

She smiled "Call me anytime if you have any questions but if you feel like your going in labor get to the hospital or call 911"

I nodded "Okay"

We left outta the doctors office and both walked to our cars. Rashad had to go back to the club and I had lunch plans at the restaurant.

"Where you off to fat mamas" he asked me holding my hands

I sighed "To the restaurant, Imma order something spicy, maybe it'll help lil man pop out"

He chuckled "Good, he needs to come on out, maybe later we'll try some freaky shit"

"Boy shut up" i said rubbing my big tummy

I could use some excitement in my life to turn my mood around.

"Your dad called me earlier today, apparently he's looking for a home here?" He said raising his eyebrow

I nodded "Yeah he wants to move here now to be closer with Ariel and since he's getting rid of that bitch he called a wife. He's thinking of living on the outskirts of the city"

"Oh well I put him on some realtors" he told me

"Thank ya pooh" i said before kissing him "I love you"

"I love you too" he said smiling opening my car door

"Be safe" i told him as he helped me inside

He smiled kissing me again "I'm always safe"

He shut my door and turned getting into his car. We both drove off. About 15 minutes late, I pulled up at the restaurant parking in the front. I walked inside being greeted by all my staff.

"Hey y'all" i said sitting at the bar "Mmmm Gimmie something spicy, I gotta get this lil boy outta me"

They laughed "Coming right up"

I turned to the side of me "Whats up Lira? How's baby Arie?"

She smiled "She's growing everyday, I can't keep up with how fast she's growing"

"They seem to grow everyday at that age" I said thinking of Noel when she was a baby "Whats up though?"

She sighed "I need a job, and I know you helped K out in his time of need"

"What you trynna get a job doing and why?" I asked

"I just ain't never been so reliant on a Nigga. I love K and he really does take care of me and Arie but I just can't keep sitting around the house while he's off working" she explained

Completely Understandable.

"I used to waitress at restaurants before Arie. I'm a hard worker and I come on time" she continued "Please I just-"

I smiled "Your hired Lira"

"Really?" She asked enthusiastically

I nodded "Sure, we could use the extra help and you seem super enthusiastic to start working"

I turned looking for the manager "Jenny come here please"

She walked over "Hey Mrs.Amour, what you need?"

"This is Lira, your new employee she can be a waitress or a hostess whatever you see fit" i told her

She nodded "Alrighty, just come by tomorrow and pick up new employee paperwork and to get started on some training"

Lira nodded "Thank you all so much"

After Jenny walked away, me and Lira sat and ate. She was very interesting to talk to. She had been through some things with men and she just didn't want to be so dependent on Niggas because of that. All she wanted to do was make her own cash and I could respect any female like that.

"I gotta go boo" i said leaving a $50 bill on the bar "Dont forget to come back by tomorrow"

She nodded "I will! Thanks for everything A"

"No problem Lira" i said leaving out

I headed to pick Noel and Ariel up from daycare and then headed home. I got started on dinner.

____________________________
Short chapter but bare with me!

Blow it up with comments!

Smooches💋