Twenty

Ty-

I sat in the court room as the judge and lawyers debated out Rashad's case

I sat in the court room as the judge and lawyers debated out Rashad's case. This is so long and tedious. After the court date we sat in a room in the jail with Clay going over today's court date.

"I think today went well" Clay said sifting through his paperwork

"Well?" Rashad said looking confused

He held up his arms which were bounded by handcuffs "I'm not out of these so today ain't go too well nigga!"

Clay chuckled "Nigga you gotta be patient. The fact that the case is staying on this long and the judge is letting us fight this proves we got a chance to get you up outta here"

Rashad sighed, I could tell he was frustrated. He was such a "do it himself" ass nigga that now that he can't do this himself my nigga is struggling.

As Clay began reading over more papers to prep for when we came off recess, Rashad leaned over to speak to me.

"I don't care what gotta happen get me up outta here Ty" he looked me dead in my eyes

I already knew this meant we were going to go to no ends to get this nigga outta jail but he was willing to push it to the extremes and I'm with all of that fuck shit.

"I'm ready to do the extremes for my freedom. I just need my tracks covered" Rashad told Clay

"Understood" Clay nodded "We will discuss that outside these walls"

I nodded at Clay.

We talked about the case and went back in. Clay and the other lawyer continued to battle this case until finally they let us out.

Me and Clay leaned on our cars talking.

"Does he seriously wanna do this?" Clay asked

I shrugged "Man he seem serious"

"Paying off a judge ain't gonna be easy and we gonna have to be on some real undetectable type shit to do this properly" He said

I ran my hand down my face "Let's make it shake, how much money we talking?"

"How much money would be enough to risk your job and freedom?" Clay asked me as he stuffed his hands in his pants

I looked at the court house "Shit money is no object"

"These judges cons just like us. So the number is gonna be pretty high." He told me

"Just gimmie a number, I'll tell Rashad and if he wanna do we'll have to do it"

He nodded "Ill call some connects, get the ball rolling"

I dapped him up and we both get into our separate cars. I had to go back to the club to meet Talia. As I was in my office waiting, I laid my head down on my desk, in deep thought.

My thoughts were interrupted by Talia walking in.

"Hey baby daddy" she said giggling

I smiled at her "Hey T, where my lil Nigga?"

"At daycare! Where he should be" She said laughing "What you in here doing?"

"Shit nothing, finally getting some peace" I sighed

She came down sitting on my lap pulling my head into her chest "Ooooh my baby, tell your fiancé what's on your mind"

I chuckled at her emphasis on fiancé "Rashad is ready to push shit to the limit and pay off a judge"

She sighed "Ty......well shit could that actually work?"

"Yeah, i know it'll work but shit how much is these racist ass white men gonna run us might be the problem" I said

"Just pay the man what he wants" Talia rubbed my back "We gotta get him home for Amour and Noel's sake"

Just as she said it my phone rang. I picked it up

"Hello" I breathed into the phone

We had a conversation and I hung up. I ran my hand over my waves.

"Broooooo" I groaned out

"How much?" Talia asked already knowing what the conversation was about

"Quarter Mil"

Her eyes got wide "Whaaaaaat?! Nigga that's more than Rashad ass would ever pay"

"His visitation day ain't for another couple of days so imma have to tell Clay to have him call me. I'm ready to pay it but only if he wants to pay that" I told her

She ran her fingers through her hair "Sheesh"

She kissed my temple and rubbed my back "You so stressed, go hone shower and imma go get baby Cam and make dinner"

"I'll go get him T"

She shook her head "No no no, I got him. You rest, you keep running around like this your head is going to pop off"

I chuckled "Okay ma"

She got off my lip kissing my lips a couple times before grabbing her keys and living out the house.

Best decision I could've ever made was making sure she'd stay in my life for forever. She really is my better half.

I got up going home, I started showering. I stood in the hot shower washing my body and waves. I got out just as my phone rang.

"Hello"

"Aye man, give that white man whatever he want. That money I'll make back, my freedom is important" Rashad said

I nodded as if he could see me

"I'll get the transaction moving"

"Preciate it" He said "This not even my time to use the phone so I gotta hop off"

"Ite fam, keep yo head up, you coming home" I told him

The phone hung up. All I needed was the okay. I'm about to get my nigga out the slammer.

________________________________

Yay!

Blow me up with comments!

One of my amazing readers found Ty's Instagram. His Instagram is @_famousquisy_ , so shout out to her she's freaking amazing!

Smooches💋