Fifteen

Amour-

I walked into the diner as quiet as it was

I walked into the diner as quiet as it was. I looked around the couple of people that were in there. I spotted Lisa all the way in the back in a booth. I listened as my heels clinked against the tile floor. I slid into the booth.

"Can I help yo-" she stopped talking once she looked up and seen it was me

"Amour?" She said

I took my sunglasses off "In the flesh."

"What are you doing here?" She asked

I peaked over into the baby carriage "Is this lil baby Lisa?"

"Should be saying lil baby Ty" She said smartly "Her name is Willow"

I chuckled "See that's what I'm coming to talk to you about"

"Look I'm not about to argue with you over his baby. You not even his bitch. So just leave me alone" she started to get up and i grabbed her arm

"Sir your ass down before I make a scene in here Lisa" i threatened her

She yanked her arm from me sitting down.

"Now I was told to just come chop it up with your ass but I will beat yo ass if I got to" I told her

She rolled her eyes.

"Now let's talk about it" i sighed "How you so sure this Ty baby?"

"We had sex" She said

"Okay but when?"

"Does it matter?"

"Answer my question"

"It's not your business"

I said looking at the child "How old yo baby?"

"She's 4 months"

"How you so sure it's Ty's baby?"

"I only slept with him"

I chuckled "Now that my friend is a lie, so give me another answer"

"That's not a fucking lie, that's the truth"

"Am I gonna have to pull out proof that I know your lying or are you gonna tell the truth?" I asked her

She smacked her lips "That is the fucking truth"

"Boy I hate liars" I said pulling out pictures spreading them out on the table "So this isn't you with lil Durk? We invited him to the club and he knew you lived in the area and wanted to know if we could contact you for the club event"

Her eyes teared up.

"So you gone act like you don't know what I'm talking about?" I grabbed my purse acting like i was getting up "You can keep the pictures I got copies and I'd hate for them to end up on those messy shady websites"

She grabbed my hand "Wait"

"I'm listening"

She sighed "I didn't wanna have a baby with a client. He said he was looking for a another condo here and one thing led to another and we just had sex at a condo i was showing him. He was so intriguing so that sex led on the whole couple of days he was here. He was client and i fucked him and i messed up. But i ain't want nobody to know"

"Condom?"

She nodded "I think so. I'm pretty sure"

"Sounds like a DNA test needs to be taken huh?" I said tilting my head to the side

She began crying. I'm not one to feel sorry so i sat there for a moment.

I slid her the DNA office business card.

"You got 48 hours to make something shake with this DNA test" i got up grabbing my purse "Like I said, you can keep the pictures"

I walked out the diner calling Ty.

"Yeah just left her" I told him "She's got 48 hours"

He thanked me and then we got off the phone. It's so draining being a blackmailer.

I picked Noel back up from daycare. Her teacher said she was so wore out from the fun day they had outside that she had fallen asleep when she got back inside. I carried her to my car putting her in the backseat and drove home.

I laid her down across the couch as I went in the kitchen to prepare dinner. I just made some quick spaghetti because Noel loves anything pasta and that was such a quick and easy meal.

Once I was almost done I heard her whine so I went to check up on her. She was looking around with extreme bed hair.

"What's wrong mamas" i asked walking up to her

"Daddy" she cried out

I picked her up rocking her back and forth trying to calm her down. Like I said Noel is getting used to it but we still have our days.

"Hey you're okay, you're okay" I rubbed her back "Daddy will be back, you're okay"

She just kept crying. I continued finishing dinner while rocking her until she got calm again.

"Wanna eat?" I asked her "Eating makes mommy feel better so let's eat"

I put her in her chair at the barstool, taking offing her white shite and pants because though Noel loves spaghetti, the mess she's make while eating was ridiculous.

I made her small plate filling her sippy cup up with a lil bit of juice. I sat beside her eating my plate of food.

"Mommy misses daddy too but we're gonna get through this" I said to Noel as if she could understand

I set up Noel's iPad so she watch one of those educational YouTube cartoons she likes while she ate and I ate and cleaned up.

______________________________
Welp!

Blow me up with comments!

Smooches 💋