Nine

Amour-

It's been two months since Rashad has been in jail, I've been in a dark depression and I barely leave the house

It's been two months since Rashad has been in jail, I've been in a dark depression and I barely leave the house. I let Noel go out with my mom for her to go outside but I just stay in the house. I can't wrap my head around all the things that has happened. I feel........well lost.

"Mommy" Noel yelled snatching me out my thoughts

I looked down at her as she pointed to the front door. I wasn't expecting visitors so i tiptoed to the door hoping it wasn't another news crew trying to get my side of what's going on in Rashad's Murder trial.

I looked through the peep hole before cracking the door. Talia busted in pushing me to the side.

"Sis" She said looking me up and down

"Hi Talia" i whispered lowly walking off

She shut the door following me "A, we are worried about you. You don't call or text nobody back, i haven't seen Noel since Rashad went to jail. Rashad said you haven't even been up there to see him and his court date is tomorrow. What's up with you?"

I stayed quiet "I don't want to go outside. I don't want to see the man i love caged in some inhumane jail and chained up like a bad person." I felt myself beginning to get mad "I DONT WANNA FUCK SEE IT T!"

"We assured you everything is okay Amour, you just need to chill and-"

"IM TIRED OF EVERYBODY EXPECTING ME TO BE OKAY WITH THIS SHIT! IM NOT!" I snapped "MY SOON TO BE HUSBAND IS ON TRIAL FOR MURDER! EVERYTHING AINT OKAY AND IM NOT GONNA FUCKING CHILL"

Talia jerked her head back at my explosion "This not even you A. You never lose yourself like this."

I sighed as i paced rubbing my face.

"We know everything is not okay but that's how we gotta act until things are. I told you we was gonna bring him home sooner or later" she assured me

The tears rolled down my face as the words "or later" left her mouth. I wanted him home now. I want this all to be over.

She came over and hugged me rubbing my back "Oh Pooh you gotta get your head on straight. Not just for you but for Noel. Come on I'll take you to talk to Rashad he'll get you straight"

I snatched away from her "No he can't see me like this"

"Amour he's the only person that can talk some sense into you" She said

We bickered back and forth until finally I just gave up. I left out with her looking a mess.

"I'll be right here when you get back and if you wanna go back home into your hole afterwards Ill take you there" She said right before i shut her car door

Once we got to the jail, i signed in they searched me and Noel. I sat at cold chair picking up the phone. Rashad looked at me with wide eyes.

"A-A-Amour" He said lowly

"Daddy!" Noel said putting her hands on the glass window

He put his hand up on the other side "Hey baby girl, daddy misses you so much and I love you"

Noel just stayed there pressing her hand on the glass to his. i could tell she missed him so much

"Hey Rashad" i whispered

"Baby you good?" He asked eyeing me

I wiped my eyes as lil tears fell "Yeah I'm okay. I should be asking you that"

"Man this jail.....it's nothing I can't handle. But you, baby look at me" he said

I slowly looked up as more tears fell.

"Baby" he breathed out "Stop crying please, you know i don't like to see you cry"

I tried to wipe all my tears as they fell as fast as i could.

"I'm so sorry Im putting you through all this. Im so sorry" he started "I thought i was handling things but all i did was make it worst on you and baby I'm sorry"

I sat there quietly holding the phone to my ear.

"We supposed to be getting married soon but to me you are already my wife. I need you to pick your head up for me and don't cry and all that. I need you to stay strong on the outside for me." He said

I nodded "I'm trying"

"Baby i need you to try harder. I'm okay in this jail don't worry about me. There ain't nothing in here that I can't handle. But i What I cant handle is you on the outside going crazy" he sighed "This trial is tomorrow and no matter what this judge says for how long imma be in here baby imma be home so soon"

"Look at me" he said sternly

I looked up at him "Imma be home so soon, I promise you that"

"You promise?" I said like a little child

"I promise mamas" He assured me

I gave him a small smile.

"That's what i wanna see! That's what keeps me going in here. The thought of that smile, of Noel. Amour we've been through worst than this. Don't let this break you"

"Johnson times up!" A police officer yelled as he walked over to Rashad

"I love you Amour! I love you Noel! Keep your head up baby! Everything IS okay!" He yelled as the police yanked him up out his seat

Noel began to cry at the sight and that just made me mad. I scooped up Noel and through the phone at the glass window smacking it.

"Don't fucking put your hands on him like that!!" I yelled

"Ma'am" another police officer stepped to me "Your gonna have to leave"

I pushed past him out the door to Talias car. I strapped Noel in and hopped in the passenger seat.

"You good?" She asked

I nodded "Better than I was"

_______________________
A lil pep talk from Rashad!

Blow me up with comments!

Smooches💋