Seven

|For the lost ones in the back lol I know it's been awhile since I updated the book so that's why your lost. Rashad killed Zonnique, that's what he's caught up in thoughts and all distracted about.| Happy Reading😘
_______________________________

Amour-

It had been hours, it had been so long that Ty left and got me and Noel food

It had been hours, it had been so long that Ty left and got me and Noel food. Finally after all that an officer came out and said we could come in. I went through security, and sat in a dirty white wall colored phone room. I waited on the side of the glass until i seen him appear on the other side of the glass.

I picked up the phone "H-h-hello"

"Amour I-" he started

I held my hand up "I don't want you to say nothing that will incriminate yourself so hush." I sighed "A murder charge Rashad. Really? We have a child. We have a wedding. A restaurant. We had everything going so well. Why? Why would you hurt us like this?"

He sighed as tears began to run down my face.

"Things were going so well for us" i said as my bottom lip trembled "Why"

"For you" he whispered

My eyes grew wide as more tears spewed out "For me?!"

I felt myself growing angry so i calmed down before i yelled at him.

"I had made peace with the situation. I was beginning to be okay with it all. Now my rock, the person i lean on the most is going down for murder" i said wiping my eyes "Yeah sure you did it for me"

I threw the phone at the glass before getting up and walking off. I gathered my things from security and speed walked to the door. Ty caught me as i was loading Noel into the car.

"Amour!" He yelled catching my attention as he jogged over to me

I shut the door turning around to face him "What?"

"Aye man, don't be like this towards him. Rashad going through more than you know" He started

"Ty we were just getting things back on track and he-"

Ty cut me off "Amour, Rashad would give you and Noel the world if he could. He would give his life to make sure y'all were safe. And he'd rather put whoever hurt y'all in the ground than to leave them walking on this earth."

"Why didn't he just tell me Ty?" My bottom lip trembled "Why ty? Why?!"

"He has to handle it own his own. You have so much healing to do and the last thing he needs is for you to be caught up in this shit." He explained "I know your mad but you need to chill out, Rashad did this with only the best intentions in his heart"

Ty pulled me into a hug "We gonna get him out of this A. We are"

I cried into Ty's shoulder. My husband was in jail for murder. My world that was once all put together was shattering into small pieces.

"Go home A. Clear yo head. I'm about to call Rashad's mom and let her know what's up" He said kissing the top of my head "Talia gonna come check on you later"

I nodded sniffling getting into my car. I drove home in silence, it was like i was stuck in a blank stare. I went into the house letting Noel run wild.

I sat on the couch just in a blank stare. So many questions ran through my head.

How am I gonna get Rashad home?

How am i gonna break down to Noel that daddy isn't coming home for awhile?

How do i go about stopping this wedding?

How-

I cut out of my thoughts by my doorbell ringing. I got up walking to the door. My mother and Talia walked inside.

"Ooooou Pooh" Talia said pulling me into a hug

"I brought some food for you and Noel" my mom spoke

"Nana!!" Noel yelled running towards my mom

She kissed her cheeks "Hey nanas baby, you hungry?"

Noel pointing to her stomach.

"Good, I brought you some chicken nuggets" she said leading Noel into the kitchen

I sat down in the living room with Talia.

"How you feeling?" She said bouncing Cam on her lap

I shrugged "I don't know. My mind all over the place. I just can't believe it."

"You can't believe it A? Come on now, you knew Rashad before y'all started all this and you knew he'd kill anybody that hurt you" Talia said "Let's not forget who we all used to be. We all done laid somebody down for the people we love."

"But we were changing Talia." I said

Talia sighed "Sis he's still the man you love, and he's still the good guy he's changing into. Don't look at him differently, just know he was handling business for y'all."

I plopped back into the couch pushing the hair out my face.

"Don't let this money and big house change you too much sis. The evil world we live in and Rashad will set this world on fire to keep y'all safe" She added

I sighed.

This was too damn much for me.

____________________________
Rashad's in jail😨

Blow me up with comments!

Smooches💋