Fifty-Three

Rashad-

Amour came home, got her car and left right back out

Amour came home, got her car and left right back out. She went to her mother's grave and wanted to be alone and I wasn't gonna impose on that. I had Noel all day and she has been running me and my wallet ragged. About a hour later Amour walked through the door. Her face was tear stained.

"Baby" i said bring her in my arms as we sat on the couch

She cried more "I shouldn't have went by myself"

"It's okay" i said trying to comfort her "I'm right here, I got you"

"I just wanna tell her I love her one more time" Amour cried out

She had cried herself to sleep. I removed her shoes and put a blanket over. I went upstairs to check on Noel who had fallen asleep in the midst of her toy tornado room. I tried to clean up as much as I could but it seemed like her toys were never ending. I gotta stop buying her shit.

I went into the nursery sitting in the chair. We was supposed have our baby boy two days ago he still won't come out. I have fucked Amour several times, we have eaten everything spicy, i even did that damn hot ass yoga shit with Amour and he ain't coming out.

She doesn't want to to go the hospital to induce her labor because she's scared of what they'll do to her.

I sighed leaning my head back just reflecting on everything, i guess eventually even I went to sleep.

//A hour later//

I had a dream I was falling and I about jumped outta my skin waking up. I looked around squinting my eyes at the bright lights. I rubbed them getting up and stretching.

I walked to Noel room and she no longer laying in the middle of the floor sleep.

"Noel" i called out looking in all the rooms and bathrooms

"Noel!" I called out a little louder going downstairs

She ran to me as so got to the bottom of the stairs.

"What you doing down here? Hope you wasn't messing with mommy" i said throwing her up in the air "You know how she is about sleeping"

Noel was fidgeting to get out my hands so I put her down and she ran back over to the couch where Amour was.

I walked over there "Noel leave her alo-"

Amour was whining in her sleep. I looked down and the couch was wet. I shook her a little bit and her eyes popped open.

"Rashad" she said squinting her eyes "I don't feel good"

I smiled at her "Baby i think you going into labor"