Fifty-Six

Amour-

My father has had me running around like a chicken with my head cut off for his house

My father has had me running around like a chicken with my head cut off for his house. Like nigga this is YOUR house, not mine. Michael has been a huge help but I've had to keep my distance because I don't want him getting any ideas.

"Rashad come with me to my netting with the realtor" i said

He looked up from his phone "I can't. I gotta business meeting at the club."

I pouted "Pleeeease"

Ever since Michael made a pass at me, I had been trynna get Rashad to come with me but his schedule has just not been my favors.

"Baby I would but I can't, tell Keith I said what's up tho" he said before kissing my forehead "I love you"

Keith? Who tf is Keith?

"I love you too" i said

He grabbed his phone and keys and headed out the door. I sat there puzzled. I hadn't met a Keith. I shook off the thought as the door bell rang moments later, i went to the door swinging it open.

"Mama J" i said excitedly "Hey how are you?"

She smiled "Good good good! How are you?"

"Taking it all one day at time" i said shutting the door behind her

She nodded "That's all you can do"

She looked around "Where my babies at?"

"Noel FINALLY went down for a nap. I'm trying to keep her on daycare schedule even when she's not there" I told her "And i fed and burped LA so he's knocked out"

"Oh so this a easy nana day?" She said raising her brow

"Well LA could wake up at any moment" i said handing her the baby monitor "Have fun!"

"Chile my grandkids won't give me any trouble" she said sitting on the couch

Yeah, that's what all grandmas think.

I left out the house getting in the car. I was headed to meet Michael at his office he said I had some type of paper he forget to get me to fill out. I was gonna ask him about this Keith guy.

I walked inside as the bell chimed as I walked in the door. I walked through the empty lobby to his office knocking on the door.

"Come in" he said

I pushed open the door "Hey, i just came to fill out that last paper"

He nodded getting up "Here you go"

I sat in his office chair grabbing a pen. I read over the paper putting in my dads information as Michael walked around his office.

I looked up after i seen him head for the door out the corner of my eye.