Sixty

Amour-

I had been battling with this moving cities stuff since Rashad told me

I had been battling with this moving cities stuff since Rashad told me. It's a great idea but i just hate starting over, but at least it's with my kids and husband. Talia and Ty's wedding is very soon and Rashad wants to be gone by then.

"Talia going to literally drive me insane" i said pacing "Being her maid of honor is literally going to make me grow grey hair"

"What she got you doing?" Rashad asked

I ran my hands through my hair "Just little things. Her bouquet had 11 flowers on it instead of 10 like she wanted AND The veil was 3 centimeters too long. And don't even get me started on the tears she cried because the chef forgot she wanted mashed potatoes served"

He laughed "She's like you when you were planning our wedding"

"I wasn't this bad" i laughed "But she such a great friend, she deserves everything to be perfect like she wants"

"She's just driving me a litttttttttle crazy in the process" i added

He kissed the top of my head "Ty ain't no better. You'd think he was a female the way he acting"

I laughed "You know Ty is a lil special"

He nodded "No cap"

I looked at LA as Rashad rocked him in his arms. He was so chunky and cute.

"You figure out where you wanna go?" He asked

I smiled "I thinking Florida, California, I'd love to go back to Texas"

"I can fuck with those places. Florida gotta lot of rain, California got earthquakes and shit" he said chuckling "So Texas might be our best bet"

I squealed "Hooooooome, I miss being a Texas hottie!"

"I'm not taking my daughter to Texas to be no Texas damn hot whatever" he said

I twerked "She gone be anyway cause her mama is"

"Sit yo ass down man" he said chuckling "Lay it on me, or i guess i should say lay it on my wallet. What you want in this new house in Texas"

I thought for awhile "It has to have HUGE walk in closet, nice sized backyard, big kitchen with updated appliances, a bathtub and nice shower, multiple car garage, um and-"

He cut me off "I think it'll be easier if we just gonna fly out there and then we can just look at houses"

"Road trip for the fammmmily?" I asked raising my eyebrow

He smiled "if you down to fly with lil man"

"I'll get him some baby headphones for the ride" i said excitedly