Fourty-Five

Amour-

I had been up all morning making sure things were right for our baby shower

I had been up all morning making sure things were right for our baby shower. I had been around town all morning with flexirods in my hair to keep my pretty wand curls Tae did, when I walked in the house Rashad and Noel had her room looking a mess.

"What is happening?" I asked stepping over her shoes and clothes

Rashad chuckled "Soooooo Noel can't find her outfit for the day"

"So y'all emptied out her closet?" I said looking around at their big mess

"At the time it sounded like a good idea" he laughed "But i did give her a bath"

I ran my hand down my face "Noel, when i put you in charge of daddy when I'm gone, i expect these things not to happen"

I walked around looking through the clutter of clothes. Everytime i leave these two have mess like a tornado went through the house.

"Here it is!" I snapped my fingers "Come here Noel"

She clinged on to Rashad's pants leg.

"Girl you can go back to your daddy, I just wanna dress you" i said laughing

Rashad looked down and nodded at her and she took off running into my arms. These two are a mess. I put her clothes on and handed her back her dress.

"You want your hair like this? Or you wanna change it?" I asked giving her options

She pointed to her head "This"

I nodded "Okay cool. You and daddy can keep playing but can i get picture of you first?"

She nodded backing up from me.

"Say cheese mamas" i said as she smiled big for the camera "Ooooh princess your so cute"

She giggled taking off running to play.

"Make sure your dressed and ready to go too while you in here playing with Noel" i said laughing